+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian experience class- submitting the profile before completing one year

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Hi experts;
I need your advice. I will be completing my one year experience in Canada by December 1st. I am wondering is it ok if I submitted my profile by November 29 or 28th. I am guessing there will be a draw by Dec 3oth.
Will this be an issue?
I am assuming that by the time I get ita , I should have one year experience . However my working hours are more than required. i work for 35 hours/week.
Any advice would be appreciated!

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Hi experts;
I need your advice. I will be completing my one year experience in Canada by December 1st. I am wondering is it ok if I submitted my profile by November 29 or 28th. I am guessing there will be a draw by Dec 3oth.
Will this be an issue?
I am assuming that by the time I get ita , I should have one year experience . However my working hours are more than required. i work for 35 hours/week.
Any advice would be appreciated!
If you enter a profile and get an ITA prior to completing 1 year experience you will need to consider declining the ITA. If you proceed to submitting a PR application your experience will be reviewed and if deemed not to have the experience you claimed your CRS points will be adjusted. If this lowers your points below the CRS points threshold for your ITA draw or you no longer have the minimum entry requirements your application will be declined.

When you say your hours are more than is required. You can only count a maximum of 30hours per week towards the minimum 1560 hours work experience for 1 years full time work. Or put another way you can count a weeks full time work for each week in which you worked 30hours or more and you need to have worked 52 full time weeks or equivalent in part time work to make a qualifying year.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi experts;
Will this be an issue?

Likely OK, you just need to meet the eligibility requirement by the time you receive the ITA.

??? Not "more than required." You meet the definition of "full-time," and therefore need to work one year.