+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Experience Class status change

yagrawal

Mar 15, 2018
Hi
I have PR in CE (Canadian Express class) which is valid till Sept'18, it means before that I need to land in Canada. I got this PR as single martial status. But now, I am married, got married in Jan'18. As per CIC, I need to inform CIC about change Martial status.I have marriage certificate and all. What should I do now to further proceed for PR? Once I change status, what will be the procedure?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I have PR in CE (Canadian Express class) which is valid till Sept'18, it means before that I need to land in Canada. I got this PR as single martial status. But now, I am married, got married in Jan'18. As per CIC, I need to inform CIC about change Martial status.I have marriage certificate and all. What should I do now to further proceed for PR? Once I change status, what will be the procedure?
Raise a CSE updating IRCC of the change in marital status.

You will be required to provide marriage certificate, medicals/police certificate of your spouse along other forms.

Reactions: yagrawal

yagrawal

Mar 15, 2018
Raise a CSE updating IRCC of the change in marital status.

You will be required to provide marriage certificate, medicals/police certificate of your spouse along other forms.
Thanks alot for your response. Please could you tell how to raise CSE? Please give me link.