+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS- PROOF OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIP

Anirudhsinh

Jul 25, 2013
Hi,

I have received the invitation for Permanent Residency In Canadian Experience Class. When I made my express entry profile I have answered that I have a family member in Canada who is citizen of Canada. But I did not receive any points for that since I received the invitation in CEC class.

Now I have to attach the documents for proof of relationship. I have my maternal uncle in Canada. But I have a problem of gathering documents like birth Certificates.

Can any one answer my question : Can I answer No in my application now since I didn't get any points for that so I don't need to attach extra documents Or it would be misrepresentation if I said yes in my express entry profile and I answer No in application?

Please help me out.

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I think, family relationship only includes your GrandParents, Parents and Siblings. Please do confirm with others.

Jas471

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

I have received the invitation for Permanent Residency In Canadian Experience Class. When I made my express entry profile I have answered that I have a family member in Canada who is citizen of Canada. But I did not receive any points for that since I received the invitation in CEC class.

Now I have to attach the documents for proof of relationship. I have my maternal uncle in Canada. But I have a problem of gathering documents like birth Certificates.

Can any one answer my question : Can I answer No in my application now since I didn't get any points for that so I don't need to attach extra documents Or it would be misrepresentation if I said yes in my express entry profile and I answer No in application?

Please help me out.

i Have the same scenario?just curious what did you do ?did u submitted the docs for relatives too?