+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
Has anyone ever written the CELPIP-General exam? Please do share if you have. I particularly like to know how difficulty it is when compares with IELTS and TOEFL. If you have, the books or any material that I can prepare for it, please share. THANK U@! :)

Audigurl

Dec 10, 2015
Writing tasks:
- write a letter to your favourite teacher in night school who will be resigning soon because she was offered a teaching job at the university. Tell her your fondest memory while attending her class. Ask if you could get in touch with her in the future.

- a train station will be built in your neighbourhood. . State your reason why You agree or disagree with this project.

speaking tasks
- tell something about your best friends
- cite an instance when you had to make a difficult decision in your life
- group of kids practicing football on the roadside. How would you tell the parents or the coach that it's not okay and unsafe?
- picture of workplace with employees engaged in different activities preparing for a meeting.
The listening, writing and reading aspects were easy for me. It's speaking to a computer that's so tricky and made me panic. So it's true that one has to practice with timer, keep talking and stick to the topic.