+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Embassy rejected my study permit twice with the same reasons

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
i applied 5th july 2017 and got the reply this afternoon.
I guess you should apply for caips note and check the rejection reason I have seen many ppl who got study permit in 3rd trial . Another thing I can see that u put your file little late for general category. Generally if you are applying understand general category you need to put ur file at least 3 months ago to your starting date of college . I notice that ppl who enrolled them selves in universities get visa . I can help you this much only .

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .

Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
12th(CBSE)- 69.2%
B.COM- 58% From Panjab University
Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also⬇)
College - Centennial, progress campus

Refusal reason same both time - OTHER REASONS:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previousstudies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks

Hi I can say go for caips note and check ur reason. I have similar course right now I. E global business management from Humber I had rejection in January 2017 intake and then I applied on 2nd June awaiting for reply . And global business management is more related to business management students so I feel you need to look after some program which more related to b.com . Ask ur consultancy about the same thing I guess you can go for anything related to accountancy . I choose this course because I have completed B.B.A and I am working with mnc pharmaceutical company. So it's quite similar to my backgound. I hope you can find a way from this comment .

Ankur_patel

May 14, 2017
Hi I can say go for caips note and check ur reason. I have similar course right now I. E global business management from Humber I had rejection in January 2017 intake and then I applied on 2nd June awaiting for reply . And global business management is more related to business management students so I feel you need to look after some program which more related to b.com . Ask ur consultancy about the same thing I guess you can go for anything related to accountancy . I choose this course because I have completed B.B.A and I am working with mnc pharmaceutical company. So it's quite similar to my backgound. I hope you can find a way from this comment .
Where did you apply........which VFS....?

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Where did you apply........which VFS....?
First time I applied in November 2016 and got refusal then I reappeared for my ielts I had 6 bands and then I got 6.5 bands then I changed my course to improve my whole apply . I applied caips note in January and received my caips note with in 21 days . I explained everything now in my application which I put on 2nd June at Ahmedabad under general category. I am just hoping if I get visa . But can't keep hope for anything.

sianashaw777

Aug 10, 2017
my background is fashion and i had taken business management i had applied for caips and it showed that my background dint match so they rejected it now in july i applied again with fashion management but still they refused saying my background doesnt match. I received the refusal email but when i put my tracking id to track application it still shows under process. what do i do and when will i receive my passport any idea. Plz help Thanks

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
my background is fashion and i had taken business management i had applied for caips and it showed that my background dint match so they rejected it now in july i applied again with fashion management but still they refused saying my background doesnt match. I received the refusal email but when i put my tracking id to track application it still shows under process. what do i do and when will i receive my passport any idea. Plz help Thanks
Hi first of all even this time get your caips note . Can you say little bit more about your profile . Did you choose diploma course ?

sianashaw777

Aug 10, 2017
Hi first of all even this time get your caips note . Can you say little bit more about your profile . Did you choose diploma course ?
Yes My background is i am a graduate in fashion i had applied for one yr diploma in business management in dec 2016 for which i got refused after i applied for caips i got the result saying that it is not inlight with my background so i applied on july 5th 2017 again and this time i took a postgraduate course in fashion management this time my background was in light with the course still it got refused for the same reason this thursday i got an email and i had put a paper based application n received the refusa email on thursday however i put my tracking number on the vfs site n it still shows its under process? im so confused i have still not receievd my passport and after first refusal i put all my documents check by 2 consultants and everything roght still got refused ive taken so much loan for this course i dont know what to do. Plz help

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Yes My background is i am a graduate in fashion i had applied for one yr diploma in business management in dec 2016 for which i got refused after i applied for caips i got the result saying that it is not inlight with my background so i applied on july 5th 2017 again and this time i took a postgraduate course in fashion management this time my background was in light with the course still it got refused for the same reason this thursday i got an email and i had put a paper based application n received the refusa email on thursday however i put my tracking number on the vfs site n it still shows its under process? im so confused i have still not receievd my passport and after first refusal i put all my documents check by 2 consultants and everything roght still got refused ive taken so much loan for this course i dont know what to do. Plz help
Calm down they didnt banned you in canada. I need to know about your employment background? Do u have any experience for the same kind of work (fashion designing) ? Can you tell me what are the documents you put for your finance ?

sianashaw777

Aug 10, 2017
Calm down they didnt banned you in canada. I need to know about your employment background? Do u have any experience for the same kind of work (fashion designing) ? Can you tell me what are the documents you put for your finance ?
Yes i had one yr experience in assistant fashion designer then i worked for a year as a salon manager a yr i worked with reliance brands as fashion consultant. income i showed my brothers itr and mothers itr and mine also i showed gic of 10000 dollars i showed 10L -12 L income proof. im worried cause ive not receiwvd my passport yet and its still shows processing but i got refusal email also second time rejection ill have to wait another yr to get this course plus pay loan n interest

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Yes i had one yr experience in assistant fashion designer then i worked for a year as a salon manager a yr i worked with reliance brands as fashion consultant. income i showed my brothers itr and mothers itr and mine also i showed gic of 10000 dollars i showed 10L -12 L income proof. im worried cause ive not receiwvd my passport yet and its still shows processing but i got refusal email also second time rejection ill have to wait another yr to get this course plus pay loan n interest
When did you get refusal ?