+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Embassy rejected my study permit twice with the same reasons

ME2017

Feb 13, 2017
Hello Everybody

I would like to ask you if you know how can I fix this problem with IRCC.

I applied twice times for studying permit, but they refused my application twice with the same reasons
- Immigration status in US
- Family ties in Canada and US
- Employment positions.
- the reason of visting

In first time I forgot to submit some documents, but in second time I submitted these documents as follows

For immigration status
I submitted I-20, I-94, a copy from my visa and stamp of enter date to US.

For family ties in US and Canada
I filled a from related to this, and I submitted my marriage certificate and divorced declaration. However, I filled that I have brother there and he has PR and he will cover all my expenses.

For employment position
I submitted the established documents of my company in my country Libya, and my private property that I have there.

For reason of visiting
I filled the application form related to study permit, and I submitted an acceptance letter from the university and the period of this program is 12 months.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Did you provide them a letter of explanation on your second attempt?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
arrayofhope said:
Hey

Letter of Explanation ! How does that help . Can you please explain a bit more , It will be realy helpful for all

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
I believe it helps the VO understand your situation better and make an informed decision as to why you are pursuing the school and education you have chosen.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

Although not mandatory, I believe they expect you to include this in every application.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
ME2017 said:
Yes I provided an explanation letter on second attempt
Did you provide any financial documents to prove that your brother has enough funds? In most cases they will want to make sure YOU are able to provide funds without having to work.

Is the 1 year program related to previous studies that you have done before and is it a logical progression?

Has your brother sponsored you for PR and is that application under processing?

The LA office seems to be rejecting a lot of applications. It would be best to have an experienced lawyer or immigration consultant have a look at your file. You maybe able to appeal or even contest the refusal if the lawyer believes the VO made a mistake.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
ME2017 said:
Hello Everybody

I would like to ask you if you know how can I fix this problem with IRCC.

I applied twice times for studying permit, but they refused my application twice with the same reasons
- Immigration status in US
- Family ties in Canada and US
- Employment positions.
- the reason of visting

In first time I forgot to submit some documents, but in second time I submitted these documents as follows

For immigration status
I submitted I-20, I-94, a copy from my visa and stamp of enter date to US.

For family ties in US and Canada
I filled a from related to this, and I submitted my marriage certificate and divorced declaration. However, I filled that I have brother there and he has PR and he will cover all my expenses.

For employment position
I submitted the established documents of my company in my country Libya, and my private property that I have there.

For reason of visiting
I filled the application form related to study permit, and I submitted an acceptance letter from the university and the period of this program is 12 months.
My friend, you have provided too less information to opine anything. Please refer to other posts ( for example my recent post on Feb 17, 8:04pm, or any other well explained post) and provide details of your background profile, caips note, application timing etc. Else it gets tough to judge the merit of your application.

ME2017

Feb 13, 2017
arrayofhope said:
Did you provide any financial documents to prove that your brother has enough funds? In most cases they will want to make sure YOU are able to provide funds without having to work.

Is the 1 year program related to previous studies that you have done before and is it a logical progression?

Has your brother sponsored you for PR and is that application under processing?

The LA office seems to be rejecting a lot of applications. It would be best to have an experienced lawyer or immigration consultant have a look at your file. You maybe able to appeal or even contest the refusal if the lawyer believes the VO made a mistake.
Yes I did, I provide a copy from my brother's account that he has enough money , I provide a copy from my account to show them that my brother covered all my expenses when I am in US, and I provide a copy from my account that I have in my country

sianashaw777

Aug 10, 2017
hi,
My Canadian student visa application just got rejected today and this the second tiem for the same reason, first time my course was not matching hence it got rejected and now i took a matching course to my backgound of study and yet they rejected it. my course starts in sept what do i do. when i applied the second time i also submmitted my caips file which i had applied when i had got rejected first time. What do i do now should i apply again or what should i do. Ill have to wait another yr for the same course as it opens only in sept. Please help

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
hi,
My Canadian student visa application just got rejected today and this the second tiem for the same reason, first time my course was not matching hence it got rejected and now i took a matching course to my backgound of study and yet they rejected it. my course starts in sept what do i do. when i applied the second time i also submmitted my caips file which i had applied when i had got rejected first time. What do i do now should i apply again or what should i do. Ill have to wait another yr for the same course as it opens only in sept. Please help

You scared me , I was rejected too and I applied one more time on 2nd June 2017 and not received any update. Eventually I have added my caips note too and explanation about the note .

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
hi,
When did you apply for study permit and when you received feedback for ur visa?

sianashaw777

Aug 10, 2017
You scared me , I was rejected too and I applied one more time on 2nd June 2017 and not received any update. Eventually I have added my caips note too and explanation about the note .
i applied in 5th july 2017 with caips n got rejected for the same reason again i dnt kow how.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
hi,
Wait till you receive your GCMS notes. It will have additional info about your situation.

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .

Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
12th(CBSE)- 69.2%
B.COM- 58% From Panjab University
Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also⬇)
College - Centennial, progress campus

Refusal reason same both time - OTHER REASONS:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previousstudies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks