+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES NOT RESPONDING TO OUR APPLICATIPOIN

princessmona

Jun 26, 2014
ANYBODY THERE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MINE? I HAVE APPLIED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA UNDER THE PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM? I HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER OF APPROVAL, PAID THE NECESSARY FEES, AND HAD UNDERGONE THE MEDICAL THAT EXPIRED THIS JUNE. ONLINE CHECKING SAYS APPLICATION IN PROCESS , BUT UNTIL NOW THERE'S NO RESPONSE FROM THE EMBASSY. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE? THANK YOU

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1. Mind not posting in all caps/all capitals - the netiquette is a post in all caps is equivalent to shouting. You may get more people to respond to you by observing netiquette.:)

2. Post your timeline, need more information than just the ones seen from your message:
- under PNP, w/LoA, and RPRF, MR/IME completed
- expired Medicals in June

3. Response to what? - Did you ask CEM or send an inquiry? Or do you mean by no response - "there is no change in eCAS status and still In Process".

Hopefully, previously you did send and inform CEM that your medicals were soon to expire. You can reply or send them an email using the email address used to send your IME/Medical forms and other instructions, or if not via email, send them registered mail - informing them of expiration date of medicals. That will alert the VO.

If you have not done that, well you need to inform CEM as soon as possible by:
- sending them an email using the email address below, and put in subject line URGENT
- or sending them registered mail
- or sending a case-specific inquiry

See below:
Enquiries
General: manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

.../atb

Edomayang

Apr 22, 2018
Sir/Ma'am,

Hello everyone one. I would like to know about my status of application after medical? I take my medical last February 28, 2018. Hope you can help me.. Thank you so much... God