+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Education Transcripts - CEC Inland - Needed/ Not Needed ?

AmiDeep

Feb 28, 2021
Do we must upload Canadian education transcript when we submit the CEC Express Entry File ? I have seen in some forums that sometimes CIC ask for it as "additional documents required" and sometimes i have read people saying that they have rejected files because transcript were not there. I have uploaded degree certificate though.

It's freaking me out with all of this delays. Is there any way i can attach those transcripts now with my file ?

AOR : August 27
Medical Passed
Biometrics : Done
Ghost update : Jan 27th [Called CIC and Agent said Criminality has been passed]
Ghost update : Feb 24th [Called CIC and agent didn't provided much info but only said when did you call last time and it's still the same.]

What is the usually sequence for Criminality, Eligibility and security ?

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Do we must upload Canadian education transcript when we submit the CEC Express Entry File ? I have seen in some forums that sometimes CIC ask for it as "additional documents required" and sometimes i have read people saying that they have rejected files because transcript were not there. I have uploaded degree certificate though.

It's freaking me out with all of this delays. Is there any way i can attach those transcripts now with my file ?

AOR : August 27
Medical Passed
Biometrics : Done
Ghost update : Jan 27th [Called CIC and Agent said Criminality has been passed]
Ghost update : Feb 24th [Called CIC and agent didn't provided much info but only said when did you call last time and it's still the same.]

What is the usually sequence for Criminality, Eligibility and security ?
I only uploaded my Canadian masters degree document. Transcript was not requested and I got approved for PR. No issues. I think the refusal comes when you only submit transcripts and not the actual degree certificate.