+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian education points not reflecting

medadabhoy

May 2, 2016
On the CRS calculator it shows me 15 points for Canadian education but on the EE profile it doesn't although the DLI had been entered. What must be the problem?

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, there is a question look like "was your more than half of studying in english or french?" , pls choose No. I have the same issue and my friend said this is the reason as our program is not English or ESL program

medadabhoy

May 2, 2016
Hi, there is a question look like "was your more than half of studying in english or french?" , pls choose No. I have the same issue and my friend said this is the reason as our program is not English or ESL program
Allow me to kiss your hands please...

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
it is not a very straightforward question....nor is there a question mark to click for an explanation.
Yes. It likes "Was more than half the study program English or French..?". If you have already created profile, then you need to go back to education to modify it. Go to the specific program that you have input, you will find this question. Pls choose No

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
I did so and the points increased.
Hey guys, help pls! I read these threats and amend my profile ( to say" No" on the question if more than haft of the program was in English/French), then waited 24hours for the system to be updated, but nothing changed. Then I reported a technical issue over web form, and I got and agent's reply, saying :my profile differs to what they have on file". What does that mean? I spent 02 years, studying in a DLI in Canada, full-time and awarded a diploma, now recieving zero point for that, such an annoying. Can anyone provide me your expertise on this pls? THANKS A TON.

ESSVIN333

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hey guys, help pls! I read these threats and amend my profile ( to say" No" on the question if more than haft of the program was in English/French), then waited 24hours for the system to be updated, but nothing changed. Then I reported a technical issue over web form, and I got and agent's reply, saying :my profile differs to what they have on file". What does that mean? I spent 02 years, studying in a DLI in Canada, full-time and awarded a diploma, now recieving zero point for that, such an annoying. Can anyone provide me your expertise on this pls? THANKS A TON.
Hello,

So how did you fix this problem? I have this issue?

Emma0290

Jul 22, 2020
You need to input DLI # in, together with answering “ No” to the above question, then your points will be reflected.
Hope this helps.
Where do I input the DLI? Is it where I wrote the name of the institution or where because I cannot find any space I can type in that. Thank you in advance

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Where do I input the DLI? Is it where I wrote the name of the institution or where because I cannot find any space I can type in that. Thank you in advance
After you answer " yes" to the question " does our school is public school ....", then DLI will appear for you to input the DLI #. Don't worry, I encountered a same frustration and I did even email to CIC several times ( using the web form)but they were very helpless. But by doing as above, finally it went through so quick and smooth, additional points added after an hour or so.

Emma0290

Jul 22, 2020
After you answer " yes" to the question " does our school is public school ....", then DLI will appear for you to input the DLI #. Don't worry, I encountered a same frustration and I did even email to CIC several times ( using the web form)but they were very helpless. But by doing as above, finally it went through so quick and smooth, additional points added after an hour or so.
Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful. I did not get a score for my arranged valid employment as well. what could be wrong too?

Whoknow

Feb 12, 2020
Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful. I did not get a score for my arranged valid employment as well. what could be wrong too?
Review "valid employment" definition by CIC, you will see that it requires LMIA to get points, if you don't have LMIA, forget it.