+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN CONSULATE -CHANDIGARH WHO APPLIED 29TH JUNE OR LATER

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
parhar51 said:
Hello to All,

Collected visa stamped passport form the office courier service.

Good luck to all !!

May God bless all !!

parhar51
@parhar51 hey great to hear that

u shud ask ur cousin to book the ticket ASAP.
Airline ticket prices are already through the roof for canada for august. pretty much double of what a one way usually costs.

have a prosperous journey to canada

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
canadian_chacha said:
@ parhar51 hey great to hear that

u shud ask ur cousin to book the ticket ASAP.
Airline ticket prices are already through the roof for canada for august. pretty much double of what a one way usually costs.

have a prosperous journey to canada
@ Canadian_ Chacha,

Thanks for ur kind words.

Yes, I am told that the process was already initiated nd a seat with Lufthanza Airlines was put on hold .

Waiting to hear some good news from ur side.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!!

parhar51

charangill

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
SPP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Doc's Request.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
amrita7 said:
I have applied on 17th june. Its still under processing. Please help me what should i do now?
wait till 31st July hope u will get it within this week. If not then you should contact the visa office via mail or phone to know exact reason for delay and request them to process it soon
Gud luck

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
ATR92 said:
Applied on 25th june at Chandigarh from Jalandhar VFS. Visa rejected and the reason given was course mismatch. Totally Gutted! Will have to apply again under non-spp. Is the medical valid for 12 months (I heard somewhere) or I have to do every formality one more time?
@ATR92,

But for the medicals, u have to start the process all over again-namely, selection of course which is contiguous to ur previous area of study,offer letter confirming admission in a reputed Canadian college/university nd, most importantly, immaculate PRESENTATION OF VISA APPLICATION.

U have got to redraft ur SOP ,get strong references nd justify the selection of ur course.The supporting documents must prove that u have strong ties back in ur home country. These are the fundamentals u have to adhere to.

Hope,this may help u.

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!!

parhar51

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
lincolnghotra said:
Applied paper application under university category on 21 july.. Chandigarh..
@lincolnghotra
the chandigarh consulate is taking 15 working days but this is no laid down rule.
some people have got it in less than 10 days also, depends application to application.

u must have seen parhar51's message it took some 15-16 working days.
i also filed under university category on 1st july yet to hear back and today 1s the 17th working day. and hope it comes back positive

another univ application by harrysandhu if i remember correctly took around 17 days.

so hope for the best .

lincolnghotra

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
canadian_chacha said:
@ lincolnghotra
the chandigarh consulate is taking 15 working days but this is no laid down rule.
some people have got it in less than 10 days also, depends application to application.

u must have seen parhar51's message it took some 15-16 working days.
i also filed under university category on 1st july yet to hear back and today 1s the 17th working day. and hope it comes back positive

another univ application by harrysandhu if i remember correctly took around 17 days.

so hope for the best .
Thanks bro..

Best of luck for ur visa. Soon you will get it.

By the to which univ u r going?

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
Havent yet heard back from Canadian counslate. pretty much end of day today so counting this as well THIS IS DAY 18 (working days). ??? ???

ANY GOOD NEWS for fellow chandigarh applicants ??

hope they respond back at the earliest as its already past 3 week deadline for CHANDIGARH visa office.

best of luck to others in the same boat ;) ;)

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
just bumping the thread up.. to give a closure

i guess i would the last one from the 29th june week who got visa .so damn late.

visa stamped on 5th aug 2015

time taken-- 35 days( 25 working)

best of luck to all.
work hard and make the opportunity count :p

Sunyr96

Aug 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
30 july 2015
Med's Done....
12 july 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Actually my friend submitted application on 28july and i was shocked he got the visa within 7 days. I filed my application on 30 july but it is still in processing..... Does anyone know how much time it will take may visa to come

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
U applied for masters or pg diploma? University categories take longer like 12-15 working days whereas i have seen spp category candidates getting visa in 8-10 working days

Sunyr96

Aug 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
30 july 2015
Med's Done....
12 july 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I applied diploma course of business in cambrien college sudbury.......i applied under spp.... Waiting for my visa