+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canadian college for oil and petroleum engineering MS

May 23, 2015
my ielts is 6.5 and btech in chemical engineering with 62% aggregate.and i want to do pg diploma or masters in canada.anyone suggest me that which colleges offering oil and gas engineering or petroleum engineering

May 23, 2015
BhaGs_07 said:
There are only 2 clgs ...NAIT and SAIT which provide Petroleum Engineering course both in Diploma and Bachelor
and few universities....U or Alberta , U of Calgary, U or Regina, u of Dalhousie where you can go for masters and Phd
but U of Alberta and U of Calgary are top universities for oil and gas field
[/quote

my percentage is 62% and ielts 6.5.and i done btech in chemical engineering.i want to do masters in petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering..suggest me some colleges

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
dude, don't you guys read the newspaper.
the recession messed everything up and now most of the oil and petroleum engineers are unemployed.
also, as many students go for this job therefore, the job ratio is decreasing further. as the society is considering to move away from fossil fuel to eco friendly options, the demand will decrease further.
ALL THE BEST

Hassan1991

Nov 19, 2015
Does anybody know which colleges offer a two year PGD in mechanical Engineering or related field? Any reply would help.
I've 2.82/4 GPA in bachelor's of mechanical engineering with 3.23/4 GPA in final two years. I've applied to 3 universities (MEng) (memorial, regina, dalhousie) already. I want to apply to a college just to be sure thaat i would get admission.

Regards,
Hassan