+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship Online Application

vivdiv

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting this thread specifically for Canadian Citizenship Online Applications.
My timeline:
Application: Feb 2022
Additional Request for document: Feb 2022
Document Provided : April 2022

Since then there is no update on my application. Any one out there who's online application has moved.
Appreciate any leads on timelines for online applications.

Thanks

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
I'm an online applicant, i blieve to get some traction as I see paper applicants are getting Oath Ceremony within 6 months.

southanya91

Jul 7, 2018
Hi all, I applied ONLINE today, 27th Aug 2022. Will share updates as I receive them. Appreciate it if you guys could do the same, thank you!

mylone

Jul 12, 2012
I started online application but did not know I could do it as a family. Can I convert individual application family application?

shritigr

Jul 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting this thread specifically for Canadian Citizenship Online Applications.
My timeline:
Application: Feb 2022
Additional Request for document: Feb 2022
Document Provided : April 2022

Since then there is no update on my application. Any one out there who's online application has moved.
Appreciate any leads on timelines for online applications.

Thanks
Did you had to recalculate physical presence again?

BLACK SHIRT

Jan 21, 2021
Hello All, I am planning to apply for citizenship at the end of this month through online portal. But I am confused about one issue.

So back in November 2022 I created the online portal account and started uploading information, but then I saw that it's gonna be deactivated within 60 days and at that time I wouldn't be able to submit my application because of the number of days. So I left it like that thinking after 60 days it will automatically get deleted and I will create a new one. So this month when I went back in tried to create a new app I saw all the info I had uploaded those are still existing. So if I resume the same application and submit it, would it create any problem?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello All, I am planning to apply for citizenship at the end of this month through online portal. But I am confused about one issue.

So back in November 2022 I created the online portal account and started uploading information, but then I saw that it's gonna be deactivated within 60 days and at that time I wouldn't be able to submit my application because of the number of days. So I left it like that thinking after 60 days it will automatically get deleted and I will create a new one. So this month when I went back in tried to create a new app I saw all the info I had uploaded those are still existing. So if I resume the same application and submit it, would it create any problem?
You should be fine!

Reactions: BLACK SHIRT

BLACK SHIRT

Jan 21, 2021
Hello, I have a question. The time I spent in work permit how should I address it in the online system? Is it gonna Temporary Foreign worker?

** During your 5-year eligibility period, did you have a valid temporary resident status(opens in new tab) before becoming a permanent resident?

In here the only options that come up are Intl Student, Visitor, Temporary Foreign worker & temporary Residence permit holder