+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizen want to Sponsor Brother - Manitoba or Saskatchewan

ZipZumZum

Aug 20, 2015
Hello All , I would like to help my brother who is 26 year old and suffering through schizophrenia , he has completed his BE (Computer) in 2014 but not working in India.
I am Candian Citizen who is self employed in Toronto ,
I want to know if there is any option i could sponsor him through Family immigration , he lives with parents in india , He doesn't seem to qualify for Express Entry program.
I am ready to move and get full time job in Manitoba or Saskatchewan if that helps in his application .

He has given IELTS and his score is 5.5 , his GRE score is 298 .
I can get him job offer through my firm in Toronto .
Does he fall under skilled worker category , He has IT background and i can ask him to do IT job in india for an year or so , will CIC ask to show salary slip in order to check experience ?

Please suggest my options , He really want to come to Canada .

Thanks

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hello All , I would like to help my brother who is 26 year old and suffering through schizophrenia , he has completed his BE (Computer) in 2014 but not working in India.
I am Candian Citizen who is self employed in Toronto ,
I want to know if there is any option i could sponsor him through Family immigration , he lives with parents in india , He doesn't seem to qualify for Express Entry program.
I am ready to move and get full time job in Manitoba or Saskatchewan if that helps in his application .

He has given IELTS and his score is 5.5 , his GRE score is 298 .
I can get him job offer through my firm in Toronto .
Does he fall under skilled worker category , He has IT background and i can ask him to do IT job in india for an year or so , will CIC ask to show salary slip in order to check experience ?

Please suggest my options , He really want to come to Canada .

Thanks
His professional comes under skill worker category . He needs to improve his ielts score for that one . And you can move to Manitoba and can sponsor him through MPNP too. Or if you can get him IT job , he will be eligible for EE too.