+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Certificate of Qualification - help please!

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
nscottawa said:
Thank you for your replies about about Rigestered Nurse. See. One said "yes" whereas the other said "no. I called a couple of immigration consultants and got two different answers.

Wicked31, how certain are you with your reply "NO"? Any supporting information would be appreciated.
Did anyone figure out if licensed practice nurse or rn can get those points.

Positive+

Feb 28, 2017
I currently hold a CPA Canada certification through an MRA with ACCA. Given the fact that i didn't physically goto a Canadian school or wrote any exams (except an online canadian tax and law module and tests), can i record this under the education history in my express entry profile? If Yes, how do i provide information like start and end dates, years of study, part time or full time, country of study, name of institution etc required under the education history section? Please help.

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope, that's not trade

You are a skilled worker

fahimmali1

Sep 1, 2017
It sure sounds like it does, flystanny. I myself am trying to get a certified translator status in Canada. I will have to fly over to Canada 2 times for 2 separate exams to get it. But I believe it will be worth it. 50 more points are no joke!
Can you please update that either you were eligible for 50 points or not?

As I am currently CPA British Columbia member and i have obtained membership by MRA of ACCA. Am i eligible to get 50 extra points of certificate of qualification?

Mauroper1991

Oct 19, 2017
Hi: Under Express Entry form, one question asks if an applicant has a "Candian Certificate of Qualification". I'm a registered nurse in Ontario. Should I answer "yes" or "no"? Thank you.
Hi there,
Currently, I'm an insurance broker working already in Ontario, which corresponds to NOC LEVEL B in the NOC website. Is my certification eligible? As I had to do a course in RIBO ( REGISTERED INSURANCE BROKERS OF ONTARIO) and pass the exam to be able to work.
Thanks for the assistance before hand
Regards
Mauro

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
Currently, I'm an insurance broker working already in Ontario, which corresponds to NOC LEVEL B in the NOC website. Is my certification eligible? As I had to do a course in RIBO ( REGISTERED INSURANCE BROKERS OF ONTARIO) and pass the exam to be able to work.
Regards
Mauro
Not eligible.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi there,
Regards
Mauro
Sadly no, your not eligible. Good luck.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

harshal161192

Aug 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am Qualified Train Conductor(7362) and have more than 1 year of experience. I have done Training with company and passed different exams which are all required as per Transport Canada. ( https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-87-150/fulltext.html ). In Federal Skill Trade it says 73 is major group and under that 7362 is also consider as Skill trade job I believe. So can I get 50 extra points for Certification of Qualification for EE?? And if yes then What Certificate should I show (same which company gave me for Qualification Certificate) ? I don't find any detail about other certification for that, if anybody can help me....!! Thanks.