+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian by descent and HIV positive

Rullence

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I am born outside canada to a canadian parent who acquired his citizenship before i was born. I am also in the process of securing my certificate of citizenship.

After i obtain my citizenship certificate and my passport, my plan is to move in canada - toronto to be exact.

Will it be difficult for me? What soft of challenges should i anticipate? Is there a support group whom i can seek assistance until such time that i am settled financially?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am born outside canada to a canadian parent who acquired his citizenship before i was born. I am also in the process of securing my certificate of citizenship.

After i obtain my citizenship certificate and my passport, my plan is to move in canada - toronto to be exact.

Will it be difficult for me? What soft of challenges should i anticipate? Is there a support group whom i can seek assistance until such time that i am settled financially?
Moving countries is generally difficult for everyone in many ways. If you are asking specifically about challenges/support due to your HIV status, I suggest you contact HIV groups/agencies in Canada. You will likely get far more detailed information than you will here.