+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Work permit and Travel visa

blipp

Nov 7, 2012
According to the Canadian Embassy I got my visa denied on the basis of :

- You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.
What does this even mean? Why will I have a job offer in the first place if I was not able to demonstrate it? For me, this is when I had to show that I have minimum of 4 years of experience in my field to meet the LMO requirement. Well, I showed 7 years of experience in form of contracts.

- You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered these factors:
a) Your current employment situation
b) your personal assets and financial status.

This for me seems very absurd. I came to india from uk after 4 years for a couple of months break where I applied for the canadian visa. my employer stated that I show only $800, whereas I showed more than £8000. Also, I was in India for a break why would I be employed? Yes, I cant tell the agent that but I just feel the basis that they denied the visa isn't the best excuse.

Can anyone shed some light on my head as to what needs to be done just so I dont make the same mistake again while applying for this visa?

Also, if I need to show my property papers. Is it ok if I am an Associate member on the property whereas my father is the main holder?

out

Jun 23, 2012
- You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.
What does this even mean? Why will I have a job offer in the first place if I was not able to demonstrate it? For me, this is when I had to show that I have minimum of 4 years of experience in my field to meet the LMO requirement. Well, I showed 7 years of experience in form of contracts - IN FORM OF CONTRACTS? CONTRACT TO YOUR JOB OR CONTRACT OF THE JOB ORDER MEANING IN THE FORM OF BUSINESS FOR EXAMPLE JOB CONTRACT FOR A HOUSE PAINTING.

IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED ONE OF THE PROOF IS CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT. IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR ENTERING IN A JOB ORDER; THE LICENSE OF YOUR BUSINESS MAY ALSO SERVE AS SOLID PROOF ASIDE FROM THE CONTRACT YOU ARE SAYING. IM JUST ANALYSING WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE.

- You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered these factors:

I came to india from uk after 4 years for a couple of months break where I applied for the canadian visa.
My employer stated that I show only $800, whereas I showed more than £8000. Also, I was in India for a break why would I be employed? Yes, I cant tell the agent that but I just feel the basis that they denied the visa isn't the best excuse. -

WHEN YOU RE APPLY IF YOUR LMO IS NOT YET EXPIRED, MAKE AN EXPLANATION LETTER OF COUNTERACTING THE GROUND PRESENTED AND RE-DEFINE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS. THE GROUNDS OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION MAY BE CORRECTED BY BE EMPLOYED WHEN YOU RE- APPLY FOR THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

Also, if I need to show my property papers. Is it ok if I am an Associate member on the property whereas my father is the main holder?

SHOW WHATEVER PROOF YOU CAN PRODUCE AND PROBABLY YOUR FATHER CAN HELP YOU BY INCORPORATING YOU OR MAKE A CERTIFICATION DONE BY YOUR FATHER THAT WHAT IS HIS ARE YOURS SOONER OR LATER. AGAIN THIS IS MY ANALYSIS/IMPRESSION FOR ONCE I AM NOT AN INDIAN NATIONALITY.

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please give more information about your situation:

1) What type of job was it?
2) What type of experience do you have related to the job?
3) Where was the job?

blipp

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks for the replies Out and ThreeSquareImm

Out - IN FORM OF CONTRACTS? It means I worked with my employers on project basis. Some projects last for one month, some for 2 years or even more. Hence, I gave them my contracts which stated how long my contract was. It also mentioned how much salary I got annually and terms and conditions etc.

My LMO is valid for another 3-4 months but my employer has told me they wanted me there by November 13th which isnt possible, so I guess its better if I dont apply again. I think.

Thanks for the property pointers. Will do that the next time around.

ThreeSquareImm : Your answers accordingly:

1) The job which I got the workpermit was a contract job on a project which was for 9 months.
2, 3) I have worked in India for 3 years and in UK for 3 years for the same position.

Thanks again guys.

Jinkajinka

Jun 15, 2017
Help! I have the same situation too,im applying as a home support worker my work permit applicaton was refused for a single reason that you were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the requirements of your employment I took up caregiving and finished a college degree in psychology.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017

What does this even mean? Why will I have a job offer in the first place if I was not able to demonstrate it? For me, this is when I had to show that I have minimum of 4 years of experience in my field to meet the LMO requirement. Well, I showed 7 years of experience in form of contracts.

This for me seems very absurd. I came to india from uk after 4 years for a couple of months break where I applied for the canadian visa. my employer stated that I show only $800, whereas I showed more than £8000. Also, I was in India for a break why would I be employed? Yes, I cant tell the agent that but I just feel the basis that they denied the visa isn't the best excuse.

Can anyone shed some light on my head as to what needs to be done just so I dont make the same mistake again while applying for this visa?

Buddy I got my WP for the reason of “You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek”. What was your step or extra documents produced kindly reply so I can reapply please thanks.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
What does this even mean? Why will I have a job offer in the first place if I was not able to demonstrate it? For me, this is when I had to show that I have minimum of 4 years of experience in my field to meet the LMO requirement. Well, I showed 7 years of experience in form of contracts - IN FORM OF CONTRACTS? CONTRACT TO YOUR JOB OR CONTRACT OF THE JOB ORDER MEANING IN THE FORM OF BUSINESS FOR EXAMPLE JOB CONTRACT FOR A HOUSE PAINTING.

IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED ONE OF THE PROOF IS CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT. IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR ENTERING IN A JOB ORDER; THE LICENSE OF YOUR BUSINESS MAY ALSO SERVE AS SOLID PROOF ASIDE FROM THE CONTRACT YOU ARE SAYING. IM JUST ANALYSING WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE.

I came to india from uk after 4 years for a couple of months break where I applied for the canadian visa.
My employer stated that I show only $800, whereas I showed more than £8000. Also, I was in India for a break why would I be employed? Yes, I cant tell the agent that but I just feel the basis that they denied the visa isn't the best excuse. -

WHEN YOU RE APPLY IF YOUR LMO IS NOT YET EXPIRED, MAKE AN EXPLANATION LETTER OF COUNTERACTING THE GROUND PRESENTED AND RE-DEFINE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS. THE GROUNDS OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION MAY BE CORRECTED BY BE EMPLOYED WHEN YOU RE- APPLY FOR THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

SHOW WHATEVER PROOF YOU CAN PRODUCE AND PROBABLY YOUR FATHER CAN HELP YOU BY INCORPORATING YOU OR MAKE A CERTIFICATION DONE BY YOUR FATHER THAT WHAT IS HIS ARE YOURS SOONER OR LATER. AGAIN THIS IS MY ANALYSIS/IMPRESSION FOR ONCE I AM NOT AN INDIAN NATIONALITY.
Buddy I got my WP for the reason of “You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek”. What was your step or extra documents produced kindly reply so I can reapply please thanks.

imaginarygirl

Mar 2, 2011
Hi did you get the visa? How did you satusfy them with the documents when you reapplied?

Nov 28, 2017
i got same

you are not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

i applied from India with PNP for paper based its LMIA exempted job offer

westernguy416

Jan 31, 2019
i got same

you are not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

I got the same refusal reason, and my PR application is in progress. How was your PR application?

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
i got same

Hi did you reapply... And did you approve please reply me... I m in same case as you

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
i got same

Hi Amardeep, Same situation here plz help me. Would you like share your no. plz my is 9896088402

Jac2011

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Guys, I had same situation, can you please share what was the problem in your case? my WhatsApp +1-647 576-9587