+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA VISITORS VISA.

neeraj_p

Sep 3, 2011
Hi,
I am from INDIA & Government employee of India & unmarried guy. My sister wants to call me on Visitors Visa. I AM HAVING ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER I WILL BE ELIGIBLE GET VISITORS VISA.

Thanks

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u have a strong ties to ur native land INDIA like u should have ur own land here and strong bank account then u will be able to get visitor visa easily and u should not have any criminality background and REMEMBER ONE THING U SHOULD ONLY SHOW THE FAIR AND CORRECT PAPERS BE HONEST WITH THEM AND NOT FORGET TO TELL THE EMBASSY IF U HAVE ANY TRAVEL HISTORY BEST OF LUCK WHERE U R LIVENG RIGHT NOW I MEAN IN WHICH CITY OF INDIA

Ansh.

Aug 2, 2011
Hello Neeraj

U have more chances to get visitor visa bcoz you are Government Employe
but when u submit please attach all necessary Document as I mentioned below I am writing here all the required document and and it will be help you lot.

Application for temporary resident visa outside of the Canada (IMM5257)
Family Information form (IMM 5645)

Note: There is also other forms like (IMM 5476 ) if you are using representative to complete you application if u made application your self so do not use it,

Other forms Schedule 1 and Stationary declaration of common law but use them if necessary ,,

OK now please see below which document you will required to submit

If your sister inviting you please attach original invitation letter from your Sister Canada

Proof Immigration Status of your sister (Like she's on Study/Work Permit ,Citizenship Card of Canada,Permanent resident card , Please attach copy one of them )

Financial document of you sister (Proof of Employment,Bank Statement, T4)

Now document required from you side

Leave granting letter from your Employer (Please mention for how many days they are granting leave.)
Salary Statement

Letter from your employer confirming your salary and length of your employment/ Or employment
contract

Income tax return past 2 or 3 year

Bank Statement from the past 3 Month.

any policy on your name, Insurance policy,Bond,Share
and land or house your own.

Note: All required document not submit in Original but you need to certified all the document but you will need submit you Original Passport Only.

And please reply if you have any query .

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ansh. said:
Hello Neeraj

U have more chances to get visitor visa bcoz you are Government Employe
but when u submit please attach all necessary Document as I mentioned below I am writing here all the required document and and it will be help you lot.

Application for temporary resident visa outside of the Canada (IMM5257)
Family Information form (IMM 5645)

Note: There is also other forms like (IMM 5476 ) if you are using representative to complete you application if u made application your self so do not use it,
ansh can u please tell me what is the pro time of canadian visitor visa app at chc CHANDIGARH and do u know anyone who has applied for the same and got visa if yes what was the pro time in his/her case
Other forms Schedule 1 and Stationary declaration of common law but use them if necessary ,,

OK now please see below which document you will required to submit

If your sister inviting you please attach original invitation letter from your Sister Canada

Proof Immigration Status of your sister (Like she's on Study/Work Permit ,Citizenship Card of Canada,Permanent resident card , Please attach copy one of them )

Financial document of you sister (Proof of Employment,Bank Statement, T4)

Now document required from you side

Leave granting letter from your Employer (Please mention for how many days they are granting leave.)
Salary Statement

Letter from your employer confirming your salary and length of your employment/ Or employment
contract

Income tax return past 2 or 3 year

Bank Statement from the past 3 Month.

any policy on your name, Insurance policy,Bond,Share
and land or house your own.

Note: All required document not submit in Original but you need to certified all the document but you will need submit you Original Passport Only.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ansh can u please tell me what is the pro time of canadian visitor visa app at chc CHANDIGARH and do u know anyone who has applied for the same and got visa if yes what was the pro time in his/her case

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
Hi, I just got back from Canada last July 20, 2011. I need to go back to see my husband in Alberta. Am I allowed to go back that soon?

TVictor

Sep 18, 2011
Hi guys ,

I am from pakistan and permanent residence in canada living since 2009 and full time employee with T4 and i would like to invite my parents for short visit and i want anybody help me about :

1. how much money my parents have to prove in the bank statment and ?
2. also how much money i have to prove for their visit ?
3. Is that ok first time they can apply for multipule visa or good to apply single entry visa ?

thanks alot
:)