+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visitor visa Refused

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
Bryana need your help kindly guide
Respected seniors members I have applied TV VISIT visa paper based and linked to online applicatiob I am salaried person and attached all documents but at 10 September got email notification. And checked my cic account my application is refused but the very next day received email ur application has been updated and and my status is as per screenshot
And final discussion colum is blank and I have not received my passport back and my vfs global account shows ur processed passport in still under process in Islamabad visa office 23/08/17
Kindly help.
Review Eligibility.do not meet requirement
Additional documents :being reviewed but I have not provided additional doc
Final decission: colum is blank

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Experts,

My wife is a student in Canada (went 3 months back) and staying with our family friend. I applied for one month Canada Visitor Visa for my mother and me on 27th July 2016 and I got reply with rejection on 4th August. I am surprised with the reason they gave. Here are their reasons "Given Economic Condition, Employment Prospects, Considering your Travel History, Economic Establishment and family ties."

Below is the list of documents I attached

1. Invitation letter, Pay slips, Bank Statements, Bills of my sponsor and his wife (family friend where my wife is staying).
2. Bank statement of last 6 months with 3,50,000 balance ($7000) and FDs of Rs 10,00,000 ($20000)
3. Gold of Rs. 20,00,000 ($40000)
4. My 3 months Cash salary slips Rs. 34,000 ($700)
4. NOC from my employer
5. My marriage Certificate
6. Passports

I am confused what to do to support my application. Shall I apply again ASAP? To support my rejection reason I can give below reasons

Given Economic Condition - renting house, can show rent agreements, Gold, Fixed Deposits
Employment Prospects - on permanent job
Considering your Travel History - I have studied in UK, and stayed there for 5 years, Visited France, Belgium, Luxembourg on Schengen Visa
Economic Establishment -
family ties - big family married 2 brother and 2 sisters

My mother is 70 and (I am 30) we both applied on one application because we both wanted to go together.

Can you suggest me what to do?

Thanks in advance
You need to apply fora open work permit and not TRV. The spouse of a student is entitled a OWP.Please refer CIC site

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
#1649 minutes AGO BHAI NEED YOUR HELP KINDLY GUIDE
need your help kindly guide
Respected seniors members I have applied TV VISIT visa paper based and linked to online applicatiob I am salaried person and attached all documents but at 10 September got email notification. And checked my cic account my application is refused but the very next day received email ur application has been updated and and my status is as per screenshot
And final discussion colum is blank and I have not received my passport back and my vfs global account shows ur processed passport in still under process in Islamabad visa office 23/08/17
Kindly help.

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
BHAI PLEASE HELP
Kindly help.

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Kindly help.

Same situation with me. First Refused , then updated mail (but no update i can see) ,
Additional doc : are being reviewed .
Final decision coloumn blank

Whats is this i too failed to understand . Applied on 28/08/17 via Paper application from india , and later linked online

Me too confused. Still passport with consulate

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017
Same situation with me. First Refused , then updated mail (but no update i can see) ,

Whats is this i too failed to understand . Applied on 28/08/17 via Paper application from india , and later linked online

I applied on 28th august and received a email that my visa is refused

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017

You mean to say that you received first email which stated that visa refused and second email stated that additional documents are being reviewed?

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
You mean to say that you received first email which stated that visa refused and second email stated that additional documents are being reviewed?
Yes same situation with me first email that my visa is refused and second email your apllication is updated check your account when I was check my cic online account additional document colum : additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decission is blank and my passport is still in embassy jatin please need your expert opinion my application is refused or still in process

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017
Yes same situation with me first email that my visa is refused and second email your apllication is updated check your account when I was check my cic online account additional document colum : additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decission is blank and my passport is still in embassy jatin please need your expert opinion my application is refused or still in process
You have to wait for your passport to know the outcome.. after how long you get your second email ?

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
You have to wait for your passport to know the outcome.. after how long you get your second email ?
Very next day I got email from cic regarding application updated and today is the 13th DAY after Refusal and my passport is still in the embassy......
Much worried.......

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
I applied on 28th august and received a email that my visa is refused

Grounds for refusal:

· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

- have you applied paper appplicaiton or online ?
- have you received passport with any letter (pls explain content) or JUST only a passport?
- Do you have USA visa already stamped ?

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Very next day I got email from cic regarding application updated and today is the 13th DAY after Refusal and my passport is still in the embassy......
Much worried.......

- have you received passport with any letter (pls explain content) or JUST only a passport?

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
-ALREADY HAVE 10 YEAR MULTIPLE VISA FOR USA.
- Applied Paper applicaiton at VFS Chandigarh on august 28 / 2017 and later linked to cic online application.
- At the time of paper application processing time was 28 days
- Status is as under till date. NO CHANGE for the last 20 days.
- Passport received back on 28th day on 25/09/2017 with a two line letter (content mentioned below) . No reason of Returning the passport.
- Written a letter to Delhi High commssion addressing Chandiarh consulate about the letter i received on 25/09/17, in which they were supposed to send me an IMPORTANT INFORMATION regrding my application via email. Till date NO EMAIL.
- Got reply from Delhi High commsion that your email has been forwarded to Chandigarh consulate for review.
- Still waiting for reply from chandiagrh consulate.

- DO I NEED TO RE-APPLY ?

APPLICATION STATUS : THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. PLS SEE BELOW FOR FINAL DECISION.

Rewiew of additional docs : The docs you submitted are being reviewed

FINAL DECISION : BLANK (for the last 20 days)

Passport recieved back on 26-sept after 28 days of processing with a letter contains two lines.

Passport received with a Remarks

“Your passport is being returned to you without a visa.

Important information regarding your application has been sent to you by E-mail.

Please check your e-mail.”

No E-mail received till date i.e. as on 4/10/2017

I HAVE 10 year USA MULTIPLE VISA ...... Still confused

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
Applied paper based later link to cic account
Not received passport yet
Received refusal letter 3 boxes are checked
Travel history
Family ties in canada and pakistan
Not satisfied to came back
But Final deception box is blank
Additional doc colum: additional docents you provided are being reviewed
Today is 24th day passport not received
Vfs status process passport forwarded to visa office Islamabad 23/08/2017
Kindly Gide and advise
Still have any chances to got approved?????
Thanks

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Applied paper based later link to cic account
Not received passport yet
Received refusal letter 3 boxes are checked
Travel history
Family ties in canada and pakistan
Not satisfied to came back
But Final deception box is blank
Additional doc colum: additional docents you provided are being reviewed
Today is 24th day passport not received
Vfs status process passport forwarded to visa office Islamabad 23/08/2017
Kindly Gide and advise
Still have any chances to got approved?????
Thanks
I am also on same boat..... so better to wait for your passport. No other way than WAITING.

Pls Confirm as and when you received passport. Also see if any letter is there or not (explain the content here , if any)

GUD LUCK for your success