+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor Visa Refused - Need Help!

HomerHome

Aug 16, 2018
Hi,

I'm a citizen of Bangladesh. Back in 2013 I applied for student visa and got refused. Fast forward to today, I am living in Lithuania in Europe. I am married here. I recently applied for a visitor visa and received my decision in three days:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

Immigration status in country of residence
Purpose of visit

About my immigration status, in Europe, they give one year ID cards which must be renewed every year but I am married and I provided my marriage certificate. My current ID is valid until next year June. Purpose of visit was to spend time with my brother and his family in Ontario. What is wrong with my purpose of visit?

I am very confused because I felt my application was very strong this time. I have a full-time job here, and I also have my own business here. I own an apartment, and a car. I gave both personal and business bank statements with sufficient funds. How can they verify and check everything in three days only?

My intention is very genuine and I am not sure what more I could have done. If this is rejected, I am not sure what more I could have done. Please tell me what should be my next step. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a trip did you request? How much did you show in funds?

HomerHome

Aug 16, 2018
I asked for two weeks. My personal bank account had CAD 13,000 (this money came from my business account) and business account had CAD 60,000.