+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa refusal even raised multiple webform prior to the decision come

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
Hi all.

i applied for canada visitor visa on 14-march-23 and later i realized that i forget to mention my prior USA refusal , so same time on 28-03-23 i raised first webform and indicate that i made a mistake so i want you to please withdraw my application , 2nd webform on 29-03-23 and 3rd webform on 3rd of april but no luck ..unfortunately today on 13-april-23 i received a refusal letter with below 2 points

1-The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

2- I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: that you have never been refused a visa or permit for Canada or any other country.

please guys share your experience how to address these pointi in new application? I have a valid Australia , UK visa and have travelled to 15 plus countries including schengen zone..
Please note that purpose of mu visit to canada in attending a conference which is related to my job.

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
Hi all.

i applied for canada visitor visa on 14-march-23 and later i realized that i forget to mention my prior USA refusal , so same time on 28-03-23 i raised first webform and indicate that i made a mistake so i want you to please withdraw my application , 2nd webform on 29-03-23 and 3rd webform on 3rd of april but no luck ..unfortunately today on 13-april-23 i received a refusal letter with below 2 points

1-The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

2- I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: that you have never been refused a visa or permit for Canada or any other country.

please guys share your experience how to address these pointi in new application? I have a valid Australia , UK visa and have travelled to 15 plus countries including schengen zone..
Please note that purpose of mu visit to canada in attending a conference which is related to my job.
i just need to know from you ppl experience that how can i address these point, pls pls share your experience

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all.

Order GCMS notes for full reasons.
1. General reason but why were you coming to Canada? For how long? Do you live in country of citizenship? Job? Single?
2. In next application, you must state your US and now Canadian refusals.

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
Order GCMS notes for full reasons.
1. General reason but why were you coming to Canada? For how long? Do you live in country of citizenship? Job? Single?
2. In next application, you must state your US and now Canadian refusals.
how can i order GCMS notes?

purpose of travel was to attend a youth business forum and training session ,
I am currentky living in UAE and working as a General Manager ,earning 20k aed monthly.

my case is refused on 2 points, 2nd point i know and it is obvious so it can be covered in next application and can be stated that i raised multiple webform to inform visa officer but my request was not considered,.
I am just confused how to address first point ? Which is "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
how can i order GCMS notes?

purpose of travel was to attend a youth business forum and training session ,
I am currentky living in UAE and working as a General Manager ,earning 20k aed monthly.

my case is refused on 2 points, 2nd point i know and it is obvious so it can be covered in next application and can be stated that i raised multiple webform to inform visa officer but my request was not considered,.
I am just confused how to address first point ? Which is "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."
Google - order GCMS notes are companies do it on your behalf if not in Canada

The first point is a general reason for refusal and GCMS notes may help. However given you wanted to come to a two-day conference, IRCC may think that it doesn't make sense to come to Canada. Did you show that the conference was important to your current job? Were you a presenter? Is is an international conference? Are you a youth? Did you include a letter from the organizer about the importance of you attending? You need to tell why you need to come to Canada for a two-day conference. If it is a youth business conference then

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
Google - order GCMS notes are companies do it on your behalf if not in Canada

The first point is a general reason for refusal and GCMS notes may help. However given you wanted to come to a two-day conference, IRCC may think that it doesn't make sense to come to Canada. Did you show that the conference was important to your current job? Were you a presenter? Is is an international conference? Are you a youth? Did you include a letter from the organizer about the importance of you attending? You need to tell why you need to come to Canada for a two-day conference. If it is a youth business conference then
I am 28 year old single, and this confwrence is particulary arrange for the youth who has earned management role in early age , so i belive i am well fit for this conference.yes i have attached a letter as well however i forget to attached 5 days acitivity plan . Because conference is 2 days and i requested them for 5 days but didn't provide full 5 days activity plan , i believe it could be a reason as well? What you think?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
IMHO, just say all of the above in your new application. tell it exactly how it happened(how you forgot to mention your US refusal). its gonna be a hard one to crack but these IRCC guys somehow, can deduce the real situation. so yea, just tell it all. Good luck mate

Reactions: Chlowi

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am 28 year old single, and this confwrence is particulary arrange for the youth who has earned management role in early age , so i belive i am well fit for this conference.yes i have attached a letter as well however i forget to attached 5 days acitivity plan . Because conference is 2 days and i requested them for 5 days but didn't provide full 5 days activity plan , i believe it could be a reason as well? What you think?
Well technically you are not a youth. But why come all the way to Canada for a two day conference? You need to show that it is a highly sought after, internationally renowned conference to attend. If you are a speaker or exhibitor then include that. The World Health Organization had their conference in Montreal, and people were refused and some were speakers.

Reactions: Taran D

Chlowi

Apr 28, 2023
Hi all.

Hello did you reapply yet? And have you received any decision on your new application

Chlowi

Apr 28, 2023
What was your refusal points?
When did you applied ? Let’s connect for better approach in reapplying,
I forgot to declare my previous US refusals , it was only on this grounds I was refused
I applied may 2022
You can reach me via email if you want