+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visit Visa TRV from Dubai

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I have submitted my TRV Visit Visa application on September and bio-metric submitted on September 08th,
I am still waiting to hear from cic dubai,
Yesterday I got an update under application status in my cic account as in the picture bellow, it is related to biometric, may I know is this is correspondence latter?

and this is my status in the account, can I know how long further it will take around

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • September 08, 2019 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Same here
when did you apply, did you raise a webform request, and what did they reply, for me they responded two week back saying "my application is in queue for review by an officer", I don't know what does it mean, it is final review or still not open at all

Ali Murtaza

Nov 25, 2019
when did you apply, did you raise a webform request, and what did they reply, for me they responded two week back saying "my application is in queue for review by an officer", I don't know what does it mean, it is final review or still not open at all
I submitted online application on 7th of November. Yesterday received email saying profile updated...

Reactions: mohamedqtr

anjali279

Jul 12, 2016
HI, I have applied for the TRV at the end of November and still no update. With the web form, there is a standard reply that an officer is reviewing your application. Is the processing time 55-60 days?

Vishal A

Apr 9, 2016
HI, I have applied for the TRV at the end of November and still no update. With the web form, there is a standard reply that an officer is reviewing your application. Is the processing time 55-60 days?
Any update on your application. My friend applied on Dec 18 and have not yet received any update.