+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visit Visa Rejected

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You are right they stealing money in a professional way. Me and my wife have already Canada visa and i applied three times my children's visas and all time they rejected. They have rejection letter in system and every three time sent me. and also they send same letter send to every one.
For someone planning to bring a family to Canada for vacation, I hardly think $100 fee is stealing money. And don’t forget to thank the Canadian taxpayers for subsidizing those costs for you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are right they stealing money in a professional way. Me and my wife have already Canada visa and i applied three times my children's visas and all time they rejected. They have rejection letter in system and every three time sent me. and also they send same letter send to every one.
The fact that your children are not traveling with you is likely why you and you wife were granted TRVs. There is obviously concern that your family may want to stay in Canada.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Finally my visit visa is rejected today after 4 months of waiting. It was being processed in Abu Dhabi.
If you want a place for great disappointment, choose abudhabi embassy..

As usual they replied me I will not leave there country.. this is stupid answer and it took for them 4 months to take such decision. I am 100% sure they can't find anything negative on my background check..
So if anyone want to apply, don't apply from a country where your visa will be processed in Abu Dhabi embassy. it is the embassy named after mankol (stealing money in a professional way) .

I will never ever apply their country again...
Sorry Bro.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
You will only get a visa on the second attempt (or any other attempt) if you are a genuine applicant with proof of ties to your home country that would make you leave Canada at the end of your visit, obligations at home you must attend to, adequate financial resources for your trip, and a strong and compelling purpose of visit.

Anyone who tells you that you will "get a visa the next time" is just typing letters into a box.
Yeah

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hahaaha, that's a funny way to think; but I understand.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like OPs purpose of visit was birth tourism so the refusal was correct. Looking at an application even a repeat application still costs over $100.

Reactions: Girlfrombc27
Oct 20, 2020
Replying to a very old post but what are your reasons to visit Canada. Your children are your ties to return to your home country so officers must have reason to be believe that you are not coming just for tourism. Do you have Express Entry profiles and are trying to immigrate?
Sorry for late reply. Can you give me your contact number i will discuss on phone. Thanks

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
yeah, 4 months truly long time to wait for a decision. I understand your disappointment.
But sometimes apply for a visitor visa depends on your luck. I have seen a guy have no travel history but still be granted a TRV to Canada. Big surprise.
Instead, travel to somewhere else. This season in Canada is Freezing.
Most times, VO are just hypocrites. They refuse some people for same reason they accept others.

I had a classmate who:
- had never travelled
- not married
- not working (student)
- lacked most of those hypocritical ties reasons

Was accepted speedily for his first TRV + SP, just because his father is very rich!

It all boils down to MONEY!!!!

Reactions: Winner Man

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Most times, VO are just hypocrites. They refuse some people for same reason they accept others.

I had a classmate who:
- had never travelled
- not married
- not working (student)
- lacked most of those hypocritical ties reasons

Was accepted speedily for his first TRV + SP, just because his father is very rich!

It all boils down to MONEY!!!!
Doesn’t all come down to money but it certainly factors into the equation. VOs aren’t hypocrites for wamting to ensure people can afford to study in Canada. Without knowing what degree they applied for and their previous work and education it is very hard to comment.