+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA ViSa WITH PTE .

Ashutosh Jha

Sep 8, 2019
HAh

Haha thanks bro but 2 days Earlier my visa got approved with PTE for canada i am so happy. so dont post fake information please bro.
BRO please help me out with my PTE score . I have got the offer letter so please let me know how to process further. PLEASE

maniteja

Apr 26, 2020
HAh

Haha thanks bro but 2 days Earlier my visa got approved with PTE for canada i am so happy. so dont post fake information please bro.
Hello bro, Could you please assist me how to apply for canada visa pte. All the consultancies are saying canada visa is not possible with pte. Please help me.

Thorodin

Dec 11, 2020
HAh

Bro I got three refusals with pte in connestoga college now I change my college and city so should I apply for the may intake ?

Thorodin

Dec 11, 2020
You have three study permit refusals and you don’t know why?
They mention that you will not leave Canada at the end of the stay financial ability proposed studies are not reasonable missing marksheets your pte band score level of establishment purpose of visit and course irrelevancy

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They mention that you will not leave Canada at the end of the stay financial ability proposed studies are not reasonable missing marksheets your pte band score level of establishment purpose of visit and course irrelevancy
You need a minimum of $10k plus pay first year tuition. Need course revelancy so show how program will lead to career advancement in home country...maybe do a masters depending on education. past education must match or expand with Canadian program. you have too many things to overcome so other GCMS Notes to see refusals. Don’t reapply for a while because you look desperat.

Thorodin

Dec 11, 2020
You need a minimum of $10k plus pay first year tuition. Need course revelancy so show how program will lead to career advancement in home country...maybe do a masters depending on education. past education must match or expand with Canadian program. you have too many things to overcome so other GCMS Notes to see refusals. Don’t reapply for a while because you look desperat.
I need your help to make the sop and course relevancy program