+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa web form,Passport payment link,Awb Number,Bluedart pick up and my experience

Sehaj123

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi yes i received today. Passport was Submitted on 22nd march.
Please tell your timeline? Did the collect on 22nd march?

What's the update? My passport was collected on 24th march and reached IRCC office on 26th march. I still haven't received it back.

Sehaj123

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hai all,
Here is my recent experience sharing.
Applied webform on 10th march.
Reference number and ticket number received (its a auto generated mail)
23rd march recieve Awb number.saying blue dart employee will come and pick from the address given.
24th waited one day and realised bluedart not go and pickup passport.So i took passport to bluedart majn office in my place with awb number and sjbmitted.they accept that and received a receipt from them.Within 10 days expecting to get back stamped passport.
What's the update? My passport was collected on 24th march and reached IRCC office on 26th march. I still haven't received it back.

Rakhitora

Nov 13, 2020
Please tell your timeline? Did the collect on 22nd march?

Hello Passport was collected from mumbai on 19th march. I received it back on 8th April.

Mar 15, 2021
When was your passport collected?

Submitted my passport on 26th March via Bluedart in India. Reached IRCC on 1st April, no updates yet. Counterfoil not yet generated.

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hai all,
Here is my recent experience sharing.
Applied webform on 10th march.
Reference number and ticket number received (its a auto generated mail)
23rd march recieve Awb number.saying blue dart employee will come and pick from the address given.
24th waited one day and realised bluedart not go and pickup passport.So i took passport to bluedart majn office in my place with awb number and sjbmitted.they accept that and received a receipt from them.Within 10 days expecting to get back stamped passport.
What did u write for the ‘to’ adress?