+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa web form,Passport payment link,Awb Number,Bluedart pick up and my experience

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Hai all,
Here is my recent experience sharing.
Applied webform on 10th march.
Reference number and ticket number received (its a auto generated mail)
23rd march recieve Awb number.saying blue dart employee will come and pick from the address given.
24th waited one day and realised bluedart not go and pickup passport.So i took passport to bluedart majn office in my place with awb number and sjbmitted.they accept that and received a receipt from them.Within 10 days expecting to get back stamped passport.

Reactions: Vysakh thekkath

Rakhitora

Nov 13, 2020
Hey Guys, I also did the same. My passport is with Delhi VAC and haven't got it back yet with stamp, it's almost 2 weeks. Please let me know how long it took to get your stamped passport back if you have received it

Reactions: Sehaj123

Vysakh thekkath

Mar 18, 2021
Hai all,
23rd march recieve Awb number.saying blue dart employee will come and pick from the address given.
24th waited one day and realised bluedart not go and pickup passport.So i took passport to bluedart majn office in my place with awb number and sjbmitted.they accept that and received a receipt from them.Within 10 days expecting to get back stamped passport.
Have you received your passport?

Vysakh thekkath

Mar 18, 2021
Hai all,
. Hi glency any update you got
My still showing Your application, tracking ID No. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/04/01