+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visa rejected. help!

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
its in the canada visa form which you submit to the embassy. usa and canada share database so rejection in us is known. never try to hide anything.
Thank you!

This whole information exchange thing is very new and I have just found more about it. I stumbled upon this facebook post, part of it says:

"Canada will screen more than a million visitors, refugee claimants and would-be immigrants per year using confidential files from Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom.

The expansion of the so-called “Five Eyes” intelligence network was authorized under Canadian law earlier this month. It allows the five allies to automatically swap immigration information based on fingerprints or other biometric data.
Details about how the new system will work were revealed this week."

Reactions: krnsingh

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
Thank you!

This whole information exchange thing is very new and I have just found more about it. I stumbled upon this facebook post, part of it says:

"Canada will screen more than a million visitors, refugee claimants and would-be immigrants per year using confidential files from Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom.

The expansion of the so-called “Five Eyes” intelligence network was authorized under Canadian law earlier this month. It allows the five allies to automatically swap immigration information based on fingerprints or other biometric data.
you got the right information.

Reactions: dolfin

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Thank you!

These days you even gotta watch what you post and share on facebook , they check all that

Reactions: dolfin

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
How would they know you got rejected a US visa?!
as far as I know, unlike other embassies, the US embassy does NOT stamp passports if denied a visa (I was denied before I was granted it, so I suppose they wouldn't know)
also where exactly is this question of US visa denial? I have filled the study permit forms and about to submit, and I do not remember seeing this question :/
Same there is no question for US visa denial