+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa refused twice

Hassan Alam

Oct 29, 2017
I have applied for Canada study permit twice but got refusals. I have admission offer in MS Physics program in Canada. But I have bachelors in mechanical engineering. Since I have background education in engineering so to get admission in MS program of physics I required to pass several courses of physics to establish strong background in physics. To pass those necessary courses of physics I temporarily joined part time MS physics program in home country. After passing essential courses I applied at Canadian university and got admission offer. Later, I withdrew from home country MS program.

But, my application of study permit refused. I reviewed CAIPS notes. It is written in notes that I currently have MS in physics and I want to pursue equal field in Canada.

In second attempt I clarified that I do not have any MS degree in physics and I am not enrolled in any MS physics program in home country. But, when I reviewed second CAIPS notes I found same reason that I have already MS in physics. Please guide me what I am doing wrong?

Hassan Alam

Oct 29, 2017
You have to give them enough evidence. If you have withdrawn your program then you must have some kind of official papers from the institute. Present it along with an explanation next time should you reapply for study visa.

All the best
I did that in second attempt. I have official withdrawal letter from university. I attached that letter in a

kruzie

Dec 9, 2017
I think if you are showing them that you have opportunity to get that degree in your own country and you withdrew it to apply to Canada might be something that are concerned of. I am not that expert though. It’s just my thought