+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa refused reason - not satisfied ans I will leave Canada at the end of stay

S_Sen

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
Student visa rejected as personnel not confident I will leave Canada after stay.

I have completed my bachelors in electronics and want to pursue a Pgd in wireless network architecture, IELTS 7.5, I got acceptance in conestoga, paid the full fee, and I am done with gic, still my student visa got refused as they are not confident that I will leave Canada after my course completes.

Kindly suggest me any solution as I have paid all the dues and it will be a major setback if I have to start applying again.

H@rmeet91

Jan 23, 2020
Hi,
Student visa rejected as personnel not confident I will leave Canada after stay.

I have completed my bachelors in electronics and want to pursue a Pgd in wireless network architecture, IELTS 7.5, I got acceptance in conestoga, paid the full fee, and I am done with gic, still my student visa got refused as they are not confident that I will leave Canada after my course completes.

Kindly suggest me any solution as I have paid all the dues and it will be a major setback if I have to start applying again.
My visa also got refused same reason same college and same course

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

You need to have strong SOP to show them that you will leave the country by stating all your goals after graduation i.e how the pgd will benefit you in your country.