+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visa refused due to purpose of visit and financial status

ssyministries

Feb 13, 2019
Dear friends,

My canadian visa got refused second time due to purpose of visit and finances. I would like to know more details to apply again.

1. I am planning to visit my female friend who lives with 3 children she works as courier woman, and she sent me invitation letter. my purpose was to visit her family and to talk to her about my project with her friends. I didnt add day by day plan, I added only her letter but it got refused.

2. i got a letter from CA about my assets, I have Rs.4000000 assets and 1500000 liabilities. then i got my bank statement printed on 28.11.2019 and the letter from CA same date but i submitted my application on 26.11.2019. Would that affect my application? and I had 2,81,000 bank balance... How much i need to keep bank balance and how long?
Please guide me before i apply for 3 rd time

Ngog

Feb 17, 2019
Hello friends I received an email concerning my application was processed and my biometric was validated for ten years but the last email was a refusal that the purpose of my visit, and that I have no plan of coming back after I have submitted all the required documents, I am a film producer having my own production company and registered in my home country,is there any final decision after the first decision letter

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Original poster, you should order caips notes, did you get caips after first refusal?
But your purpose of visit is weak you dont need to go all the way to canada to talk to someone something that can be easily done over a phone.

The money should be yours and the account should show natural in/out flows for 6 month or so.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello friends I received an email concerning my application was processed and my biometric was validated for ten years but the last email was a refusal that the purpose of my visit, and that I have no plan of coming back after I have submitted all the required documents, I am a film producer having my own production company and registered in my home country,is there any final decision after the first decision letter
Please start your own thread next time, but a refusal is final you need to make a fresh application if you want to try again, biometrics remain valid for 10 years.