+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa office Chandigarh delay

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
My application got approved. I linked it online and there it shows it is approved. Thank you so much @Bryanna. It would not have been possible without your guidance.
Just one more help @Bryanna, when will Canada Visa Office dispatch the passport?

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Congrats :- tell about your case who sponserd you? R u going to attend any marriage or any other event, which docs u used for file i mean what u are by professon , plz tell about ur file

veeru12345

Jul 12, 2017
Hi I applied on June 20 at New Delhi, today there is an update today saying we are reviewing your eligibility...any idea on how many days it will take after changing to this status.

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Congrats :- tell about your case who sponserd you? R u going to attend any marriage or any other event, which docs u used for file i mean what u are by professon , plz tell about ur file
Hey, what was the occasion you applied for ? @deepkhela . Are you going to apply again ? What do you do in India ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My application got approved. I linked it online and there it shows it is approved. Thank you so much @Bryanna. It would not have been possible without your guidance.
Just one more help @Bryanna, when will Canada Visa Office dispatch the passport?
This is great news. So happy for you.

The visa office has already dispatched your passport. You should get it tomorrow or else on Monday by Blue Dart Couriers (around lunch time).

Wishing you lots of luck for a successful career too :):)

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
Actually my company sponsored me. I am going to attend a conference. Well, I attached so many documents like about my course in India, job prospects in India, why I won't seek employment in Canada etc. to prove my ties to India. I am a student btw.

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
This is great news. So happy for you.

The visa office has already dispatched your passport. You should get it tomorrow or else on Monday by Blue Dart Couriers (around lunch time).

Wishing you lots of luck for a successful career too :):)
Hi, I went to VFS Office, Chandigarh and got the passport by hand. :) Thank you Bryanna.