+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa office Chandigarh delay

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
I applied for a TRV on June 26 at VFS, Chandigarh. The status still says, "We're processing your application." Today, I linked my paper application to online account and it says under Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Does it mean they haven't even started reviewing my eligibility? Or does it take time for the system to update to the latest information?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Anmol,

Don't worry too much about the in-between status updates. In all probability, you will not have any medicals or background checks. Just keep an eye on the 'Final decision' status

Cheers

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
Hi Bryanna, thank you. Should I fill the web form because it's 25 calendar days already? And the processing time for India is 25 days itself.

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Thanku bro,,,,, no i didnt recevd any email from embessy ..... i attached my paper application to online cic account but over there nothing show .. no data in the table ... i linked my application one month ago but still it shows nothing

anmolwassan

Jun 17, 2017
That's so unprofessional. What is the need of linking application to online account when they don't even update? Anyway, all the best bro. Hope you get your visa. Let me know here when you receive your passport.

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
I have also applied via paper based application on 7th july at VFS Chandigarh n didn't receive a single email from them. I m also not able to link my application with online account till date