+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa issue

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018
Hello,
I have applied Canada Visa in 2017 and got refused. On that time I had only 1 shengen visa (Italy). Now I have 2 France and 1 UK busines visa. They are valid 6 months with multiple entry. I work as a manager in company. I just want to get visitor visa to see Canada and dont have any aim to stay in there, want travel by myself. I am married, 2 kids. How can I apply to get visa? Which documents to submit?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,
I have applied Canada Visa in 2017 and got refused. On that time I had only 1 shengen visa (Italy). Now I have 2 France and 1 UK busines visa. They are valid 6 months with multiple entry. I work as a manager in company. I just want to get visitor visa to see Canada and dont have any aim to stay in there, want travel by myself. I am married, 2 kids. How can I apply to get visa? Which documents to submit?
You can start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

Do go through the Document Checklist + Visa Office instructions for your country of passport + also go through this forum for similar cases. You can then post specific questions

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018
You can start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

Do go through the Document Checklist + Visa Office instructions for your country of passport + also go through this forum for similar cases. You can then post specific questions
Bryanna, thanks for your infromation. But I have already did what you recomended me to do. First rejection reason was:
1. Purpose of visit
2. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

And also do I need to notarize all documents? (property sertificates, kids' birth sertificates, marrige sertificates e.t.c)
I did not do last time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna, thanks for your infromation. But I have already did what you recomended me to do. First rejection reason was:
1. Purpose of visit
2. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
You'll need to post more information:
1. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long?

2. Do you have a Canadian host (relative or friend)? If yes, what documents did s/he provide?

3. Do post the documents you submitted?

4. Did you travel to the UK, France, etc? Or did you only apply/were granted those visas? Would those visas be valid after your intended Canada visit?

And also do I need to notarize all documents? (property sertificates, kids' birth sertificates, marrige sertificates e.t.c)
I did not do last time.
It depends on the visa office. Do confirm with the VAC in your country of residence

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018
You'll need to post more information:
1. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long?

2. Do you have a Canadian host (relative or friend)? If yes, what documents did s/he provide?

3. Do post the documents you submitted?

4. Did you travel to the UK, France, etc? Or did you only apply/were granted those visas? Would those visas be valid after your intended Canada visit?

It depends on the visa office. Do confirm with the VAC in your country of residence

1. The purpose of visit was to spend (2 weeks) new year in Canada and atached itenerary for it.

2.No I do not have any Canadian host.

3.employment letter
-letter from bank
-property certificate (not translated)
-1 italian visa on that time

4. I have 1 italian, 2 France (multiple expires on june) and 1 UK (multiple business visa expires on october). I traveled italy, austria, hungary, spain, bulgaria, netherlands, germany and I have their stamp on passport. I did not travel UK yet. Next month I will.

Those visas will be valid after Canada visit.

I applied online first time. And I did not submit all property on my name, birth certificates of my kids and marrige certificate. It can be influence on desicion?

Thanks advance, dear Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. The purpose of visit was to spend (2 weeks) new year in Canada and atached itenerary for it.
I can understand why the visa officer was not convinced about your Purpose of Visit. Normally, one would like to celebrate the New Year with their family/friends, whereas you wanted to visit Canada alone (without your family) + you don't have any relatives/friends. It does seem unconvincing.

What is your new purpose of visit? For how long?

3.employment letter
Are you employed in your country of passport or in another country?

-letter from bank
You must prepare a detailed day-by-day plan of what you intend to do..... and include detailed expense estimates (sightseeing entry fees, meals, local travel, shopping, etc).... and prove that you have the finances to pay for this itinerary/plan + airfare + hotel

-property certificate (not translated)
Untranslated documents won't be considered. All documents must be translated into English by a certified translator.

-1 italian visa on that time

4. I have 1 italian, 2 France (multiple expires on june) and 1 UK (multiple business visa expires on october). I traveled italy, austria, hungary, spain, bulgaria, netherlands, germany and I have their stamp on passport. I did not travel UK yet. Next month I will.
That's fine.

Did you travel alone to these countries? If yes, did you book a holiday with a tourism/travel company to visit these countries?

I applied online first time. And I did not submit all property on my name, birth certificates of my kids and marrige certificate. It can be influence on desicion?
Yes, it can impact your TRV decision. The stronger ties/reasons you demonstrate to return to your country of residence, the higher the chances of a TRV approval

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018
I can understand why the visa officer was not convinced about your Purpose of Visit. Normally, one would like to celebrate the New Year with their family/friends, whereas you wanted to visit Canada alone (without your family) + you don't have any relatives/friends. It does seem unconvincing.

You must prepare a detailed day-by-day plan of what you intend to do..... and include detailed expense estimates (sightseeing entry fees, meals, local travel, shopping, etc).... and prove that you have the finances to pay for this itinerary/plan + airfare + hotel

Untranslated documents won't be considered. All documents must be translated into English by a certified translator.

That's fine.

Did you travel alone to these countries? If yes, did you book a holiday with a tourism/travel company to visit these countries?

Yes, it can impact your TRV decision. The stronger ties/reasons you demonstrate to return to your country of residence, the higher the chances of a TRV approval

Yes, I am employed in my country of passport.
Yes, I traveled alone and booked with travel company.
My purpose of visit is to see niagara falls for now. For 1 week.

ramil_ca

Apr 18, 2018

What is your new purpose of visit? For how long?

Are you employed in your country of passport or in another country?

That's fine.

I will have vacation in summer. My employer wants to send me abroad to spend my vacation there. They will finance me and I will give paper to visa council about it. I would like to travel with my family. But my kids are little. And I think it will not be comfortable for me and for them.