+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa is less than the Medical End Date !!

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my passports after receiving my PPR. However I have surprisingly found they made my visa expiration at first of May even my medical test ends on 1-Sep-2019 and all the passports got minimum of 2 years validity. the problem is, that I have already booked all the flight tickets to June.

Submitted through VFS-Riyadh. Already got 2 friends submitted with me on the same day and the same office but they got their visa expire on the medical day with no issues.

Do you think they can correct it for me if I have emailed them?

Anyone faced the same issue?

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my passports after receiving my PPR. However I have surprisingly found they made my visa expiration at first of May even my medical test ends on 1-Sep-2019 and all the passports got minimum of 2 years validity. the problem is, that I have already booked all the flight tickets to June.

Submitted through VFS-Riyadh. Already got 2 friends submitted with me on the same day and the same office but they got their visa expire on the medical day with no issues.

Do you think they can correct it for me if I have emailed them?

Anyone faced the same issue?

Thanks
All medicals were done same day?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, All done in 1-Sep-2018
Then it's weird. Contact them again. But I'm not sure if they will do the whole process again or just update the visa in your passport. In any case you will have to resubmit passports if they agree to extend the date.

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Then it's weird. Contact them again. But I'm not sure if they will do the whole process again or just update the visa in your passport. In any case you will have to resubmit passports if they agree to extend the date.
I have sent them email explaining all specially that I have booked all flights in June (attached them) I will wait for their reply.

tantan911

May 16, 2018
I have discovered something. they visa expiry date is the same expiry date of my wife old passport. but I have already renewed the passport and submitted it before the PPR with 2 months through IRCC forum. I have even called them to confirm they have received it. and they confirmed !!!

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Guys Any help ? I have filled IRCC forms contacted everyone.. all reply with the same ( we have forwarded your request to your office) (Sydney NS)

A week passed and no reply at all !!