+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa approved and denied

Jun 23, 2018
My visa approved online. I submit my new passport and approval letter visa denied after 4 days. Any one help me.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
My visa approved online. I submit my new passport and approval letter visa denied after 4 days. Any one help me.
It is strange. when you got an email to submit your passport it is approved. what do you mean submit new passport? are you saying that when you applied online-you have used old passport? then you renew it?

Jun 23, 2018
What could be the reason. I wondered whether perhaps I should have submitted an old passport, whether or not the visa was rejected. If you can tell the others, please help with the refusal even after approval, is there any solution

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It can happen that they changed the decision since updating your online status, or one of the decisions was a mistake (clerical error).

It’s not about submitting an old passport.

You’ll have to wait for your passport to be returned and see if you got a refusal letter with reasons.

Reactions: scylla

Jun 23, 2018
It can happen that they changed the decision since updating your online status, or one of the decisions was a mistake (clerical error).

It’s not about submitting an old passport.

You’ll have to wait for your passport to be returned and see if you got a refusal letter with reasons.
Passport returned
Reason-Other reasons Given economic condi tions, employment prospects, considering your travel history economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Passport returned
Reason-Other reasons Given economic condi tions, employment prospects, considering your travel history economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada
A TRV is not *approved* and a Final Decision is not made until the passport is received by the visa office.

It is possible the visa office learned about some grounds to refuse your TRV application after they received your passport

Reactions: dhillon and Anwers

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Passport returned
Yes. Afraid this looks like a final refusal. Nothing you can do about this application anymore. You’ll have to create a new application and sufficiently address this reason if you wish for a new result.