+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa application Denied

Sphinx1021

Oct 11, 2012
I myself applied for working visa in canada,short background of myself: I had to work multi national company in Logistics,I aslo work as salesman,my friend in Canada offers me to join in his company as lube technician,Now my LMO and my work permit is granted by the canada which requires NO FORMAL EDUCATION (so decided to take TESTDA course i take the course of automotive servicing on March 2012 untill may 2012). So i submitted my application last Last Week of May, recieved my letter for medical exam from the embassy on June 3rd week, and just this morning I recieved the saddest news ever that my application had been refused. reason? "YOU HAVE NOT SATISFIED ME THAT YOU WOULD LEAVE CANADA BY THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR YOUR STAY,SEVERAL FACTORS INCLUDING. YOU HAVE LIMITED EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE,YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION. Last week my employer ask me the status of my VISA application ,I will be working for 24months. Is there any way i can appeal my Visa Application my case? PLEASE HELP ME....

Zahida

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
for temporary resident visa, you can't appeal. but you can re-apply by providing the documents which were missing. for example, you can show some documents demonstrating your investment in your country of residence. For any TRV, they need a proof that you will come back as soon as your visa expires.

onmywayhome

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 1st 2012
Maybe some letters from family members stating something about them being eager for your return to your country?