+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada/UK Application

kmg756

Dec 14, 2016
Hi ,

I don't have anyone to ask about this so I thought I would post a question and see if anyone had any answers!

My husband lives in the UK and we submitted all of his paperwork for PR status and they received it on Nov 14. They officially have had the application for a whole month and we already have confirmation that he passed the medical. I'm just wondering how long it will take until everything is said and done. We submitted all payments and all paperwork (including medical and police check) to hopefully speed up the process a little bit. I know online says it could take a year? I know they have been trying to speed up all the process' for sponsorship.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
did you receive sponsor approval yet? if so, that letter would have confirmed what visa office it will be processed at, and the timeline depends on where it will be processed.

assuming it will go to london, you will want to check the london specific thread. there is a comprehensive spreadsheet that details processing timelines and trends for applicants at that office:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-outland-london-uk-applications-t49436.21510.html