+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV online visa re-applied same day after rejaction.

ali6682

Aug 6, 2015
please help me

i applied online trv on 1st feb 2020 , biometrics done on 7th feb 2020 , refusal received on 20 feb 2020 re-applied same day with different covering letter that my visit to canada is purely based on tourist purpose.

Rejection: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

after i re-applied i received this email from embassy.

Good day

This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary entry into Canada. We are busy with verifications on your application.

The verification process is done in Canada, the waiting period is not within the Visa Officers control. This waiting period is set by Canada, while some results can come in early, the full waiting period is generally required. This process takes 30days from today.

We will contact you once a decision has been taken.

please advise if this email is for reconsideration or something else.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Additionally, re-applying the same day with nothing different other than a cover letter from you saying that your visit would only be for tourism purposes will not likely get you approved.

ali6682

Aug 6, 2015
i submitted all documents in my first application.

1. travel history with most of africa , uk and asia
2. uk fresh visa (travelling via uk to canada)
3. valid usa visa until 2024
4. house ownership papers
5. bank statements funds showing 30k cad.
6. kids birth certificates with school letters
7. employment letter working in the same company since 2004.
8. strong ties to country of citizenship
9. full itinerary with flight booking

after rejection i only added one letter to reconsider the new application

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
there is someone on this forum who got their visa approved after re-applying on the same day with only a strong cover letter. So stay positive

Reactions: Malkeet1

ali6682

Aug 6, 2015
thank you yes i read his thread on the forum.

they told me 30 days for verification.

what verification they are doing in canada?

what is the maximum timeline for reconsideration or re application?

please advise.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you travelled recently to the UK with your whole family (seems like you are asking to travel to Canada as a family)? Your current visa doesn’t count since it hasn’t been used. If you have not travelled to the US your US visa doesn’t add to you travel history. You should not book any flights until you have a visa.

ali6682

Aug 6, 2015
i travelled to uk in dec 2010
current uk visa i got in jan 2020
i want to travel to canada via london.

my usa visa was issued in 2014...i counld not travel to usa because of renovating my house and some other responsibilities.

hoping to get good news from canada

ali6682

Aug 6, 2015
checked my profile today status was showing application/profile updated.
after few minutes status changed to submitted.

Tirana2020

Apr 3, 2020
please help me

i applied online trv on 1st feb 2020 , biometrics done on 7th feb 2020 , refusal received on 20 feb 2020 re-applied same day with different covering letter that my visit to canada is purely based on tourist purpose.

Rejection: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

after i re-applied i received this email from embassy.

Good day

This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary entry into Canada. We are busy with verifications on your application.

The verification process is done in Canada, the waiting period is not within the Visa Officers control. This waiting period is set by Canada, while some results can come in early, the full waiting period is generally required. This process takes 30days from today.

We will contact you once a decision has been taken.

please advise if this email is for reconsideration or something else.
Hi there. Im on the same situation i have asked reconsideration of my application on Friday but I haven’t received any email from embassy. Can you please let me know when dis you received this email?