+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV in UK,FRANCE FOR INDIANS ON VISITOR VISA

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello sir,
I am Indian citizen and want to know that, May I apply my Canada TRV in France Country{Canadian high commission in France }I have 01 Month Multiple business visa ,i am invited to attend a conference
2.My TRV is refused twice in CHC India so please its possible or not

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gurpreet rathour said:
Hello sir,
I am Indian citizen and want to know that, May I apply my Canada TRV in France Country{Canadian high commission in France }I have 01 Month Multiple business visa ,i am invited to attend a conference
2.My TRV is refused twice in CHC India so please its possible or not
If you are not a residence of France, there is even less chance that you will get a TRV. Paris will know that you have 2 refusals from ND.

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks,
just tell me that could I apply TRV in France /Uk {no matter approval or refusal }some body told that visitor/business person can't apply in abroad

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks a lot
My refusal is as usual travel history, financial assets, length of stay I travelled Aus ,New Zealand ,France Uk Turkey, one thing more bro from WHICH Country is easy to get Canada/USA visa. i have many options and where is finger print is necessary , lets see what happened in future thanks for help

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Hi everybody!

I don't want to sound negative but PMM is absolutely right. You need to have a legal status in the country where you applying, i.e work permit, study permit, residenship etc., and business visa is not one of them.
Of course you can apply in France on your own risk, but since you have already two denials, do you really think that the consulate of another country which does not have any information about you (since you don't have a legal official status in this country) will issue a visa under these circumstances?

For example: due to my husband's work we are travelling a lot. And I was checking the information if it will be possible for me to apply for US visa while I will be staying in Canada with my visitor visa. That's the quote from US embassy in Canada's website:
Note to Visitors of Canada:
With rare exceptions, visa applicants should apply at the U.S. Consular Section in their country of residence. If the applicant is not a resident of Canada, interviewing officers at the U.S..Consular Sections in Canada may not have experience in evaluating the circumstances in the applicant's country of residence. The applicant will, therefore, have greater difficulty establishing eligibility for a U.S. visa in Canada than would be experienced in the applicant's home country.
A substantial percentage of visitors to Canada are denied visas under these circumstances. Consequently, visitors to Canada are strongly urged to apply for U.S. visas in their country of residence.

It clearly saying that it WILL BE HARDER to get a visa in the country where you are just a visitor. Same rules work for Canada and canadian visas too. You should be aware of that.
There is no country where it is easier to get US/Canada's visa. It totally depends on each applicant's individual case and status. If CIC reject you twice, that means there are certain reasons for that. I would suggest you to stop blindly applying for a visa, wasting your time and money. Order CAIPS instead to see what are the real reasons for your rejection. When you will understand the real reasons, you have a chance to improve that part of your case and after you will be able to apply again and you will have more chances for the approval.