+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada tourist visa apply from Uk international student for Indian

J singh13

Nov 24, 2021
Hello sir
Hope are you doing well
I have applied from UK my Canada tourist visa in September 2021. I’m international student in UK. My home country India. I got refusal in November. Below following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

But I have travel history of Europe Germany spain And I have Uk BRP till 2024.
And when I filled the Canada form I mentioned there I don’t know anyone in Canada.
please can you explain me what’s the behind reasons of this rejection?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello sir
Hope are you doing well
I have applied from UK my Canada tourist visa in September 2021. I’m international student in UK. My home country India. I got refusal in November. Below following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

But I have travel history of Europe Germany spain And I have Uk BRP till 2024.
And when I filled the Canada form I mentioned there I don’t know anyone in Canada.
please can you explain me what’s the behind reasons of this rejection?
Why do you want to come to Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
for tourist
I have applied my Canada tourist visa on hotel booking
It can be pretty difficult to get a TRV if you are both a student and a person living in a 3rd country. You don’t have a lot of ties to your home country. It is also fairly unusual for a single international student to want to travel to Canada on vacation if they don’t have family in Canada. Travel to Canada will be expensive. How much savings did you show? Was your travel to Europe recent? Since you moved to the UK? How long did you say you wanted to visit Canada and what was your desired itinerary?

J singh13

Nov 24, 2021
Approximately 9000 CAD show in my bank account.
yes I went to Europe in August 2021 and Ihave been living in Uk on student visa since September 2020.
I have applied my Canada tourist visa only for one week 25 dec to 2 jan.