+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study visa from Oman/Any other gulf country

qaisahmed

Sep 5, 2019
Hello,
I am looking to connect to someone applying for Canada study visa from Oman/Any other gulf country. I am currently in the process of applying from Oman. I want to connect with those who have already applied or going to apply to share my experiences and learn from thiers.

Reactions: BIG_T and azzamkc

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hello Qais... I'm in Oman and I applied from here in Sep. Feel free to let me know how I can help you.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Hello,
I am looking to connect to someone applying for Canada study visa from Oman/Any other gulf country. I am currently in the process of applying from Oman. I want to connect with those who have already applied or going to apply to share my experiences and learn from thiers.
I live in UAE and Applied from here. What do you help with

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Hello,
Hey there,
I am applying from Oman as well.

Azim Shaikh

Oct 28, 2020
Hello,
Hi please connect me on azim_shaikh23@yahoo.com

I am going to apply from next in this week.