+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study permit , father name problem urgent help please !Sep intake

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
Hi , i have applied for canada study permit on 30 july 2019 and completed my biometrics on 1 aug 2019. Then i checked my father name is rajkumar SINGH chhajed in his bank statement and ITR which i submitted as an additional document and everywhere else like my marksheets and passport , it is rajkumar chhajed . I have filled all visa forms by name rajkumar chhajed . Will there be problem ? Please reply

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
the most important thing is that your full name in your passport and your marksheets plus degree if any must be exactly the same.
For the bank statement, it may cause a problem or may not depend on the VO, but it is better if you can get the correct documents and send them to cic using web form to avoid any issue.

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
the most important thing is that your full name in your passport and your marksheets plus degree if any must be exactly the same.
For the bank statement, it may cause a problem or may not depend on the VO, but it is better if you can get the correct documents and send them to cic using web form to avoid any issue.
My fathers name in marksheet and passport is the same name i used to fill the visa form , and if i submit a affidavit stating that both the person are some will that work?