+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Exactly, no visa officer would read this and grant a visa
Its rather easy to see that you're not genuine and you're writing it for the sake of writing, and so many false claims

"Canada being the most technologically advanced and developed" really?

"aid me in forging a successful career in India" how?

"India as the Hospitality industry is growing rapidly every year" same can be said for Canada.

The visa officer will clearly see that you're not a genuine student and have no intentions of leaving.

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Exactly, no visa officer would read this and grant a visa
So how can i explain visa officer that i will return back to my country? This was my third time i applied for Visa in first two times i have not even add SOP.Because my Visa consultant said no need to add SOP you don't have any gap in study, and my studies is completely relevant with my previous studies and you have sufficient funds. But still got Refuge. You will not leave Canada. My consultant is canam consultants in chandigarh 17 sector.

Last edited:

Yyr

Mar 20, 2020
So how can i explain visa officer that i will return back to my country? This was my third time i applied for Visa in first two times i have not even add SOP.Because my Visa consultant said no need to add SOP you don't have any gap in study, and my studies is completely relevant with my previous studies and you have sufficient funds. But still got Refuge. You will not leave Canada. My consultant is canam consultants in chandigarh 17 sector.
My consultant said that canada is not giving visa to anyone because they closed thier borders

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Writing "I will return back" in your SOP won't change the visa officers mind. Honestly, no one will read it and will believe it.

It depends on your supporting documents, financials, education background, etc.

The visa officers have seen thousands and thousands of applications. They know how to spot a non-genuine applicant.

Furthermore, resubmitting again and again shows how desperate you are to get a study visa.
If you're a genuine student, you would have already went to university in your own country or somewhere else that is cheaper, or went to a more prestigious university like Harvard.

Your consultant is right, SOP is only required if let's say you have a gap year, and you explain that during your gap year you went travelling around the world, volunteering, etc...

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Writing "I will return back" in your SOP won't change the visa officers mind. Honestly, no one will read it and will believe it.

It depends on your supporting documents, financials, education background, etc.

The visa officers have seen thousands and thousands of applications. They know how to spot a non-genuine applicant.

Furthermore, resubmitting again and again shows how desperate you are to get a study visa.
If you're a genuine student, you would have already went to university in your own country or somewhere else that is cheaper, or went to a more prestigious university like Harvard.

Your consultant is right, SOP is only required if let's say you have a gap year, and you explain that during your gap year you went travelling around the world, volunteering, etc...
Thanks for you reply.
So you are saying i should not apply for visa again otherwise i will get rejected again. Never mind it was my last try for visa.Let's see if i will get visa or not.

venkat212

Mar 20, 2020
Is true that there is high chance of visa rejection for student from btech (cse) background applying for pg certificate program(business related )? I applied for business analytics in seneca and I got offer letter
Should I go for it ?

Reactions: Lospeppers

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Is true that there is high chance of visa rejection for student from btech (cse) background applying for pg certificate program(business related )? I applied for business analytics in seneca and I got offer letter
Should I go for it ?
If you can carefully explain how it would help your future plans, how it complements your btech, reason for study pg certificate instead of masters , show it’s relevance back home etc and show stronger ties back home then you’re good to go

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I applied on 2 March 2020 third and last time.
I got viaa after 6th attapmed for trv last year .i use ti meet my brother and his family at border city seatle they come to usa to mewt me it was just 10 min drive from there.so donot lose your heart keep trying with real reasons u will get visa