+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa

Jan 15, 2020
I checked my CIC account and it shows that "This You can't transfer to another DLI until we approve your application.
We'll send you a message if your application is approved. What does that mean exactly? Have i got my visa/study permit or what?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I checked my CIC account and it shows that "This You can't transfer to another DLI until we approve your application.
We'll send you a message if your application is approved. What does that mean exactly? Have i got my visa/study permit or what?
It states "IF your application is approved". Pretty clear.

Jan 15, 2020
In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

Hoping that the information above is satisfactory.

Regards,

This message send to me to high commission in december 17-2019 but still my application is under process, school start day is pass in jan 06-01-2020 my student permit is expired now
Will a student permit expired be a problem with the visa process?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

Hoping that the information above is satisfactory.

Regards,

This message send to me to high commission in december 17-2019 but still my application is under process, school start day is pass in jan 06-01-2020 my student permit is expired now
Will a student permit expired be a problem with the visa process?
You need to defer and send proof of that to IRCC.

Jan 15, 2020
RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the
duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any
subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated
above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date
indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated
fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any
permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada’s website at
IMM5825 (10-2018) E

This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your
flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.
• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility
to Canada will be based on current Canada Border Service Agency procedures upon
entering Canada.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1013
00621 - Nairobi
Kenya
Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi

November 19, 2019 Applied
Biometrics

i received january 20, 2020 Correspondence Letter

Is the final decision coming anytime sooner? And what are my chances in my visa approved?