+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student visa rejected twice

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
No, I genuinely want to go for this course,I need to learn every aspect of it, right from planning, budgeting, cost control, timelines, resource management and more. I am really disappointed to see 2 rejections. May be I am unable to explain well to VO in my SOP.
I asked you because many people are asking me here to change the course. I think this course is relevant to my proffesion.
lmao

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No, I genuinely want to go for this course,I need to learn every aspect of it, right from planning, budgeting, cost control, timelines, resource management and more. I am really disappointed to see 2 rejections. May be I am unable to explain well to VO in my SOP.
I asked you because many people are asking me here to change the course. I think this course is relevant to my proffesion.
A course in construction project management would be more relevant. Becoming a project manager is not really logical if you are in interior design or the building industry. I don’t think you understand what being in project management is.

There are other programs around but I really think you are actually looking for construction project management not project management. Would search for programs in that field in Canada.
https://coned.georgebrown.ca/courses-and-certificates/construction-project-management-certificate/

A_N

Feb 23, 2022
Hey there.
I have 2 visa rejections.
I had applied my Visa for Canada at Cambrian College (Sudbury). In Project Management. It's basically a Post graduate certificate course of 1 year.
My visa got rejected on 12th dec 2019 for Jan 2020 intake, hence my consultant told its better to apply for may 2020 intake (as we cannot reapply for Jan intake again). So we got defferal offer letter from college for may 2020 intake and I also applied for caips notes when I got my first rejection.
I re-applied my visa for 2nd time on 10th Jan (without receiving caips notes) again got rejected on 15th Jan now. And just a day ago (before rejection)on 14th Jan I received my caips notes.

I had completed my bachelors in Interior Design from India in the year 2013. Post my graduation, I jumped into the work market in the year 2014 and working till date. So overall a 6 years of work experience. I have submitted all the dcouments perfectly including my employment proof with salary slips and bank statements. Also, I attached and parents ITR Return of last 3 years. I applied in SDS stream.My overall Ielts is 6.5 with no less band than 6. I had enough funds and ties that would surely link that I would return back after my completion of course.

The Visa officers stated that the rejection in caips notes - "Application reviewed. Client is applying for a Project Management program at Cambrian College. Applicant obtained a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design in 2013. Educational documents presented reflect low to low average prior scholastic history - more specifically in core educational subjects which I have placed more weight on than elective subjects. I am not satisfied that applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada. Client has been building an extensive and progressive work experience since 2014. It is not evident why applicant would study this program at such great expense considering applicant already has an extensive academic background and career history. Study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit or improve job prospects back home. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons I have refused this application as per R216(1)(b)."

My medical was clear. All my documents are fairly strong.

If anyone would guide me, Should I re-apply for the 3rd time? If yes, how to apply again? that is if I need to attach more documents or something. Because previously when I applied. All my documents were complete and I had a professional check on them before filing the Visa.

Please, I would like some advice or suggestions on this matter.
Did you receive your PPR?