+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa rejected 2 times please help.

Mar 7, 2021
My name is harjot singh from india,
In 2016 i have completed my 10th and in 2018 i have done my 12th in commerce stream after that i have given IELTS for overseas education but failed to achieve 6 each band score and applied for study visa for Canada 2 times with 5.5 bands in 2018 but the embassy refused to give me student visa but, have not lose my hope and joined concentrix on 20 june 2019 as a Advisor 1, Customer services and worked over there for 9 months, however, I left this job because of covid 19 on 31 march 2020 and joined another company as a Representative Operations named Kuber Enviro and Solutions where i am currently working for 9 months.now again i applied for study visa with IELTS 6 bands each in all modules but unfortunately i again got rejected because i will nor return my homecountry after study and my cource was irrelevent.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
In 2016 i have completed my 10th and in 2018 i have done my 12th in commerce stream after that i have given IELTS for overseas education but failed to achieve 6 each band score and applied for study visa for Canada 2 times with 5.5 bands in 2018 but the embassy refused to give me student visa but, have not lose my hope and joined concentrix on 20 june 2019 as a Advisor 1, Customer services and worked over there for 9 months, however, I left this job because of covid 19 on 31 march 2020 and joined another company as a Representative Operations named Kuber Enviro and Solutions where i am currently working for 9 months.now again i applied for study visa with IELTS 6 bands each in all modules but unfortunately i again got rejected because i will nor return my homecountry after study and my cource was irrelevent.
You do not meet the requirements, how can you be given a study permit?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You need to make a strong case with all the relevant documents and a strong SOP. Do a lot of research regarding the documents you need, before you apply again.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do your GCMS notes say. What did you plan to study if your course is irrelevant? Your language scores are really low.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My course was office administrator health services
So you have a high school diploma and applied for this program? How many years? And how will this diploma help your career back home given the program would be focussed on the Canadian health care system. Makes no sense.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Why sir, why am i not meet the requirements, what is wrong with my profile ?
Because you're using a study permit to enter Canada and not leave after your stay, as per the visa officers evaluation. Therefore you don't meet the requirements.

You have chosen to study something that don't make sense, why would the visa officer believe you are a genuine student?

Mar 7, 2021
Naturgirl = yes ma'am, my last qualification is i have completed senior secondary (12th) in commerce stream in 2018 and after that i started doing job.