+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA STUDENT VISA-JAN 2018 INTAKE

Ravittejam276

Oct 10, 2017
Can I get a visa with low IELTS score 6 bands
For masters degree in electrical engineering with thesis in English at ETS University Montreal Quebec
University gave me admission letter and CAQ for st

bunny rathod

Oct 10, 2017
For masters degree in electrical engineering with thesis in English at ETS University Montreal Quebec
yes you can..... .make strong sop and strong financial support

Kamal Sahota

Dec 6, 2017
hi I want to know that is anyone who applied on 30 Oct actually I applied on same date but my status is still in processing

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hello guys i am harsh vyas from ahmedabad and i am going to file my visa on 15th dec because due to my gic get rejected due differ in name,do i am able to file my visa for jan winter 2018 intake,please guide me my last date for registration in univeristy is 17jan 2018
Are you still applying for Jan 2018 ?

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
hello everyone...... I have applied for paper-based study permit under SPP on December 01, 2017 at Hyderabad and my file was transferred to the consulate in Bengaluru on December 04, 2017. I have linked online on the same date and I have got application number and UCI number on the same date on my CIC account. Apart from that there has been no update about my application till date including medicals.
my profile is 10th 93.3% in 2009, 12th 71.4% in 2011, b.tech cse 63.1% 4 backlogs in 2015 passed out. IELTS score was 7.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands in each module. worked as the systems analyst for 1 year and after that completed big data analytics course for six months.
admitted to Lambton college of applied arts and technology, Toronto in the postgraduate certificate in cloud computing for big data course for January intake.
anybody please analyze my case and let me know.
Thanks in advance

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
hello everyone...... I have applied for paper-based study permit under SPP on December 01, 2017 at Hyderabad and my file was transferred to the consulate in Bengaluru on December 04, 2017. I have linked online on the same date and I have got application number and UCI number on the same date on my CIC account. Apart from that there has been no update about my application till date including medicals.
my profile is 10th 93.3% in 2009, 12th 71.4% in 2011, b.tech cse 63.1% 4 backlogs in 2015 passed out. IELTS score was 7.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands in each module. worked as the systems analyst for 1 year and after that completed big data analytics course for six months.
admitted to Lambton college of applied arts and technology, Toronto in the postgraduate certificate in cloud computing for big data course for January intake.
anybody please analyze my case and let me know.
Thanks in advance
are you tracking your application on vfs global website "Track your application" page? I also got my Tracking number but when i enter the number it tells me "No Records found"

Is this normal? Its been 2 days since I have submitted my application. I submitted at CHD vfs

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
are you tracking your application on vfs global website "Track your application" page? I also got my Tracking number but when i enter the number it tells me "No Records found"

Is this normal? Its been 2 days since I have submitted my application. I submitted at CHD vfs
IN VFS IT IS SHOWING THAT MY APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED AT BANGALORE VISA OFFICE. BUT IN MY CIC ACCOUNT THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATE YET REGARDING MY APPLICATION INCLUDING MEDICALS.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
IN VFS IT IS SHOWING THAT MY APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED AT BANGALORE VISA OFFICE. BUT IN MY CIC ACCOUNT THERE HAS BEEN NO UPDATE YET REGARDING MY APPLICATION INCLUDING MEDICALS.
I have no update in myCIC as well but I am worried as why I am not able to track my application on Vfs website ?? How long it took your application to appear on the vfs site ? I have this long tracking number, do we have to enter the complete number ?

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017

hello frnds my medicals updated today and my eligibility is under today as my CIC account is showing at bangalore. Does anybody know how may days it would take for them to make a final decision on my application???

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

I am applying ETS Masters Occupational Safety in English
Is it possible to study ETS masters in English, they say English courses not available. Also how did you find your thesis supervisor they are not answering my email?