+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa after 10 years of study - Approved like a boss!!!!!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
what all universities have you applied for?
Siamon Fraser University
University of Ottawa
Western University
Carleton University
University of Victoria
York University
British Columbia University
Trent University
University of Waterloo

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi All,

I'm writing this information to help other potential candidates searching for information all over the internet. My brief profile as below:

10+2 - 2003 - 72%
Bachelor of Commerce - 2006 - 64%
Chartered Accountant - 2009 - All First Attempt
CA Articleship Training - 2006-2009
Job in Private sector company in India handling International Business - 2009-till date
No gaps at all

Applied for 1 Year Global Business Management in Ontario
IELTS Academic - Overall 7.5
Financial Condition - Relatively good
Family - Parents Retired, Wife and a Son

Applied to College - October 16 2019 for May 2020 Intake
Offer Letter Received - October 21 2019
Paid full One year fee and also opened GIC - November 30 2019
Applied for VISA - December 7th 2019
VISA APPROVAL NOTIFICATION - December 20th 2019
Submission for Stamping - December 24th 2019

My Advice and Tips to potential candidates:

1. Never loose hope. Age is just a number. You will get Visa if you can prove that you are a genuine student
2. Strong SOP/Study Plan - This is the Key and most important factor in this process. I have drafted SOP on my own and also got reviewed by few others to make sure it looks good.
3. Do not keep any points open for the Visa officer. You have to cover each and everything in SOP. If Visa officer have a question, then there are chances of rejection
4. Always opt for courses which are next level. Do not select a Diploma course, if you already have a Bachelors. It will be a straight forward rejection by VO.
5. Show a career progression in SOP. How this course will benefit you after returning to your home country and what is that one thing which differentiates the courses available in your home country Vs Canada. This is very important.
6. Attach a Chartered Accountant Certificate along with the application, showing the assets held by you and your family back in your home country. This will give a satisfaction to VO that you will return after your studies.

Happy to help in case anyone has any questions and best of luck for your applications

Regards,
Bhai , Sop share karoge please .
email : ramarjunganguly1989@gmail.com

i got rejected for only one reason that i wont come back to India. i need help for that and what changes should i make , suggest me .