+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Settlement Service

Oct 12, 2015
Hi guys,

Same like many of you planning to land I arrived in Canada some time back. That time nobody was there to advice or help me because of that I missed so many opportunities and benefits that the government was providing and also lost huge amount on different things because I was not fully aware of the market rates. Here I am providing you guys with a high class settlement service.

Service Package Benefits

Pick up from the airport

Providing low cost accommodation (I do service only in Malton region because I am fully aware of the different service providers in this area and Malton is the best place to access to Toronto which takes less than 30 minutes and Mississauga city which is just 20 minutes away. Lots of job opportunities in this area).

Help you to land in a full time or part time survival job immediately after landing which help you to save your settlement fund and can easily make $13.5/hr

Initial days (2 weeks) I can take you around Malton in my car and familiarize you with the shopping complex, parks etc here

Guide of about the different government benefits you can avail, like the GST/HST and provincial family benefits you can get to your account monthly as a tax payer

Guide you about the different donations you qualify as a new immigrant (food, furniture, bed etc)

Guide you to join in the new comers centre, community centre, and library and explain you about the benefits you can get through them for free of cost

I won’t take any amount in advance. You can pay me once you are here after I provide you the service.

My service fee is very less comparing to the market rate and I am sure you will be fully satisfied. I will take only one family in 2 weeks to maintain the service quality level on a first come first served basis. This is because as a new immigrant you will be having queries always and require my assistant at many point of time. Those interested please send me a PM at least 2 weeks in advance of your arrival as you know winter is going to start and it will take some time to find the right accommodation for you guys.