+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL DOCS FOR OWP

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend of mine just apply for OWP with his wife student permit application, just today he received this mail from canada and is at lost on item No. 2 & 3:

LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
12:30 PM (2 hours ago)
to me

Dear Applicant,

Your application for an open work permit refers.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent by e-mail:

Your marriage certificate and pictures.

Proof of immigration status of your host in Canada.

Rental agreement of your host in Canada.

Evidence of funds for your trip.

Birth certificates of your kids.

Thank you.

Regards

Deputy High Commission of Canada |
Email address: Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
# 4 Anifowoshe Street Victoria Island Lagos.

Can any one offer us what he will do concerning highlighted items above. Currently, he is a family of 5 and all of them is accompany the wife who is applying for study permit. Incidentally all of them have active visiting visa on their application and have travelled to canada last year. Please advise the seniors in the house. Note they are all currently in residence in Nigeria.

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
ola1974 said:
A friend of mine just apply for OWP with his wife student permit application, just today he received this mail from canada and is at lost on item No. 2 & 3:

LAGOSIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
12:30 PM (2 hours ago)
to me

Dear Applicant,

Your application for an open work permit refers.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent by e-mail:

Your marriage certificate and pictures.

Proof of immigration status of your host in Canada.

Rental agreement of your host in Canada.

Evidence of funds for your trip.

Birth certificates of your kids.

Thank you.

Regards

Deputy High Commission of Canada |
Email address: Lagos.immigration @ international.gc.ca
# 4 Anifowoshe Street Victoria Island Lagos.

Can any one offer us what he will do concerning highlighted items above. Currently, he is a family of 5 and all of them is accompany the wife who is applying for study permit. Incidentally all of them have active visiting visa on their application and have travelled to canada last year. Please advise the seniors in the house. Note they are all currently in residence in Nigeria.
Any updates on this one?

tunyodat

Apr 22, 2015
Hi, to best of knowledge what they meant about Proof of immigration status of your host in Canada- is the wife's study permit and And as for
Rental agreement of your host in Canada- it's the document of accommodation like the receipt of monthly payments , landlords agreement etc... am sure you have gotten the answer going by the date the question was posted..All the best.