+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Refusal Visa

sonamkundles

May 22, 2024
I am Sonam. I applied to Canada visit visa on Aug, 2022 But that visa was Refused. After That My husband start the study and apply my visa to open work permit in Jan, 2024. This visa also reject. What I will do now. Can I reapply the visa again or not ? Both Time reason was same in letter. So Pls guide me what I will do for this situation. My husband in Canada on applied status on PGWP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Sonam. I applied to Canada visit visa on Aug, 2022 But that visa was Refused. After That My husband start the study and apply my visa to open work permit in Jan, 2024. This visa also reject. What I will do now. Can I reapply the visa again or not ? Both Time reason was same in letter. So Pls guide me what I will do for this situation. My husband in Canada on applied status on PGWP.
If spouse has approved PGWP then reapply with his job letter and paystubs.

mawin patel

May 21, 2024
hello Naturgrl,

I got 2 times rejection on my previous application of SOWP, when my husband is on his study permit. Now he applying PGWP. So, my question is that can i apply my SOWP with his PGWP. And my last rejection is that may i not leave Canada at the end of my stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPA. For this give me best way to how to response it and suggest me what to do or not next. My last rejection date is 19th April 2024. and my husband study permit will expire on September 2024.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello Naturgrl,

I got 2 times rejection on my previous application of SOWP, when my husband is on his study permit. Now he applying PGWP. So, my question is that can i apply my SOWP with his PGWP. And my last rejection is that may i not leave Canada at the end of my stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPA. For this give me best way to how to response it and suggest me what to do or not next. My last rejection date is 19th April 2024. and my husband study permit will expire on September 2024.
If he has a job with paystubs then you apply for SOWP.

mawin patel

May 21, 2024
Today i got GCMS. In GCMS he give me same reason for refusal like :

REFUSAL GROUNDS LEGACY: 0 REFUSAL GROUNDS REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 1 PROTECTED "B" / PROTEGE "B" GCMS

Information Request: Application Request Identifier: 2A-2024-11828 Request Date: 2024/05/02 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Updated Date: 2022/06/16

Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b) Intro Paragraph Print Sequence: 1 Description: | am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-200. html). |am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: Comments: Expiry Date:

REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 2 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Updated Date: 2022/06/09 Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b)Inconsistent Purpose Print Sequence: 2 Description: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. Comments: Expiry Date: REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 1 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Created By: JM31539 Updated Date: 2017/05/24

Updated By: SADMIN Description: Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, | have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). | am refusing your application on the following grounds:

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Today i got GCMS. In GCMS he give me same reason for refusal like :

REFUSAL GROUNDS LEGACY: 0 REFUSAL GROUNDS REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 1 PROTECTED "B" / PROTEGE "B" GCMS

Information Request: Application Request Identifier: 2A-2024-11828 Request Date: 2024/05/02 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Updated Date: 2022/06/16

Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b) Intro Paragraph Print Sequence: 1 Description: | am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-200. html). |am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: Comments: Expiry Date:

REFUSAL GROUNDS DETAILS: 2 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Updated Date: 2022/06/09 Refusal Grounds: R200(1)(b)Inconsistent Purpose Print Sequence: 2 Description: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. Comments: Expiry Date: REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS REFUSAL LETTER DETAILS: 1 Created Date: 2017/05/24 Created By: JM31539 Updated Date: 2017/05/24

Updated By: SADMIN Description: Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, | have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). | am refusing your application on the following grounds:
What years did you get refusals? Think you were refused because spouse’s program was ending and IRCC doesn’t process within 6 months of completion.

mawin patel

May 21, 2024
First on 1st nov 2023, second on 19th April 2024. May be yes your right. Can u please suggest me specific lines to add in my next application purpose of visit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
First on 1st nov 2023, second on 19th April 2024. May be yes your right. Can u please suggest me specific lines to add in my next application purpose of visit.
If spouse is applying for PGWP then include job letter and paystubs, and funds to support you. If you have any ties to return (property etc.) then include It.

May 24, 2024
I am Atique. I applied to Canada visit visa on July 2023 but visa was refused. After that send reconsideration request and received email 5 month ago. Now I did not receive any reply 5 month ago. how much waiting maximum time . Please tell me about this case

Good day Muhammad Atique,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
In order to contact this visa office, please consult the list of visa offices outside Canada on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Please make sure to answer Yes to the question Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? in order for your enquiry to be directed to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Divin, agent # 5852
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Atique. I applied to Canada visit visa on July 2023 but visa was refused. After that send reconsideration request and received email 5 month ago. Now I did not receive any reply 5 month ago. how much waiting maximum time . Please tell me about this case

Good day Muhammad Atique,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
In order to contact this visa office, please consult the list of visa offices outside Canada on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Please make sure to answer Yes to the question Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? in order for your enquiry to be directed to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Divin, agent # 5852
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
So you asked for reconsideration rather than reapplying. What was the error in law for reconsideration as there are no timelines. It is usually faster to reapply.

PaJo18

Nov 5, 2020
Please please please help!
It’s URGENT!

My husband was on PGWP which expired in April.
Meanwhile I was a student till April end but I had study permit extension till July end. We put his application for SOWP based on my study permit.
In April end I got my aa PGWP by flagpoling and I had a TEER1 job. But was waiting for 3 payslips to update via the web form.

They made a decision on my husband’s profile for SOWP and gave a refusal yesterday. We reapplied before midnight before his maintained/ implied status was expired with my employer’s letter and since it was a continued job (from when I was a student and working full time hours). I wrote that in letter of explanation and attached all documents.

Please help answering
1. Should he go on visitor record or restore his status?
2. Can we go to border and get his SOWP?
3. What all options do we have here?
He has a full time job which he will lose if he does not work.
4. Chances of getting interim work authorization?

Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please please please help!
It’s URGENT!

My husband was on PGWP which expired in April.
Meanwhile I was a student till April end but I had study permit extension till July end. We put his application for SOWP based on my study permit.
In April end I got my aa PGWP by flagpoling and I had a TEER1 job. But was waiting for 3 payslips to update via the web form.

They made a decision on my husband’s profile for SOWP and gave a refusal yesterday. We reapplied before midnight before his maintained/ implied status was expired with my employer’s letter and since it was a continued job (from when I was a student and working full time hours). I wrote that in letter of explanation and attached all documents.

Please help answering
1. Should he go on visitor record or restore his status?
2. Can we go to border and get his SOWP?
3. What all options do we have here?
He has a full time job which he will lose if he does not work.
4. Chances of getting interim work authorization?

Please help
When did his SOWP expire? He lost status with refusal.

1. He restores status to worker and reapplies.
2. Not advised as out of status.
3. He cannot work until SOWP is approved.
4. There is no interim work authorization. He is out of status.

Last edited:
Reactions: forevermore76